PDA

View Full Version : Rally for Central Jersey

BigAls87Z28
04-08-2005, 01:07 AM
I think we need to find more places to go, and now with the summer quickly approaching, we need to find a few places to go and have random meets.
This thread is for all of us to throw out ideas of places and things to do at random. Names of pool hauls, bowling ally's, and other places of interest that we could all hang out at. I think that will allow us to get to know who we are behind our computer screens, and it also gets our cars out and promotes the site, which brings more people in, etc etc.

So, shoot away! I dont know if that pool haul is still open in Red Bank, but that was a cool place! Also, there is Asbury Lanes off Rt66. There is a pool haul in Toms River, and Howell...but I dont think that I will be in the Howell area any time soon.
I want to check out the new joint that took over Fudds on 37. Looks like a possible place to go for future monthly meets.

bad64chevelle
04-08-2005, 01:12 AM
How about Jade Billiards (Hamilton) , Sharky's (Mt.Holly), theres a crapload of pool halls around those areas. For bowling, theres alot of them too...I cant think of all of them off the top of my head right now, im too tired, and angry...but yeah ill post more tomorrow.

Koll
04-08-2005, 07:08 AM
The Billiards in the Galleria (RedBank is still open)
The Shore lanes are one of my favs.
I can usually be found in red bank.

Tru2Chevy
04-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Heh - I haven't been to Jade in years.....

We have our weekly Marazzo's meet-up in Ewing (park in the same place as the September meet), and we could hang out at Curtis Lanes too.

We could also do moonlight/laser bowling at Colonial Lanes on Rt. 1 (Friday nights, I think).

- Justin

wrong generation
04-08-2005, 09:01 AM
there is thunderbowl in bayville

Untamed
04-08-2005, 09:25 AM
Top Gun Paintball in Jackson, NJ. Right next to Great Adventure. Meet people from all over NJ and NYC, hand them a few flyers, let them check out the cars, then shoot em! :wink:

Koll
04-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Top Gun Paintball in Jackson, NJ. Right next to Great Adventure. Meet people from all over NJ and NYC, hand them a few flyers, let them check out the cars, then shoot em! :wink:

Went there with a buncha cops from my town. Fun stuff. Its always a good feeling shooting a cop with a paintball.

I remember the Cheif said like Ok, I only want you to get like 5,000 paintballs for you guys. Turns out when we got there we got 20,000 (cheif still think we got 5k)