PDA

View Full Version : good body shop?

BrandonDrecksage
04-10-2005, 03:26 PM
anybody know of a good body shop in this area?

j0n
04-10-2005, 04:00 PM
very good? like im willing to pay alot very good? or just very good?

If the former than look into Piscataway Auto Body...pm me for directions there from blockbuster

If the latter pm evil90ss ...he's a painter at FM autobody down in ewing(40min away)

BrandonDrecksage
04-10-2005, 04:43 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/id/bdrecksage

there are pics..i need to get it fixed..dealer said it needs anew front bumper cause of possible spider cracks...I jsut want to get it repainted and ahve all teh gaps fixed, i already ordered a diff grill...so i'm just trying to get it done cheaper than what the dealer would do it for. new jersey manufactures are being pricks and only giving me 80% from what the quote was from the accident that i had....stupid ass old lady.

also needs a really ood details..lots of swirl marks and lil scratched because black paint sucks.

j0n
04-10-2005, 09:55 PM
ok well around here there's two different ones i can recommend...p-way autobody or d&j autobody...both are in piscataway

p-way autobody will cost you but will make the car PERFECT

d&j will do a really good job and cost less than p-way

HardcoreZ28
04-11-2005, 08:09 AM
If you're in Middlesex then check out Dick Hart's Autobody....he painted my IROC and did a great job.

polishdevil
04-14-2005, 01:43 PM
just get a real car, forget the body work :lol:

Koll
04-14-2005, 01:44 PM

Just joined and you're already talkin smack...

Your my kinda guy

polishdevil
04-14-2005, 01:49 PM

Your my kinda guy

lol friend of mine from school....he cracks on my gay pride purple vette and so i've been cracking on him since he had a ranger, rx7, focus, sentra, and now the ss

bokey
04-14-2005, 05:30 PM
I'd go to Gary Betsey on Rt 156 in Yardville, NJ. Hes really good, lets you know whats goin on and does on badass job. W/ a new hood, brand new door hinge (took the hold one out, and welded in a new one), dents taken out, fron chin spoiler repaired, base coat, and clear coat, it cost me 3500. He uses PPG paint, very good paint...

BrandonDrecksage
04-14-2005, 07:47 PM

Your my kinda guy

lol friend of mine from school....he cracks on my gay pride purple vette and so i've been cracking on him since he had a ranger, rx7, focus, sentra, and now the ss

you forgot about my 89 v6 auto fbody...lol

hey..atleast I didn't almost crash my purple gay pride vette into a poll...lol..entertaining vid though.

polishdevil
04-14-2005, 11:07 PM
nowhere near the pole, just looks like that cause it was taped weird

BrandonDrecksage
04-15-2005, 11:11 PM
nowhere near the pole, just looks like that cause it was taped weird

blame the camera...not the driver...lol...the smae driver that can't break into the 13s with a vette...lol