PDA

View Full Version : Everyone who wants to have the rutgers meet, please read.

redbanditZ28
04-13-2005, 03:30 PM
I want to do this rutgers thing soon. I need every one to post what day of the week is good for them and also what time. Based on the amount of replies, i will start making flyers and post them with when and where it will happen. The majority rules in this case. I can't satisfy every one with my decision. I am shooting for the last week of april. Being that i am the one organizing this thing. I am unavailable on mondays and weds mornings, but am available on weds evenings and the rest of the week. I have decided the meeting ground will be the Livingston Parking lot near the dorms.Also, i want every one to post where they think a good place is to eat and socialize.I know of some places, but i want to see what the majority wants. Also, where do you think i should post the flyers at?I am def going to put some on the winshields of every f-body, monte carlo, s10 ss, impala, and any other GM vehicle that i think would come or enjoy the meet. That means you invite any one you know with a GM vehicle that you think may enjoy the meet. I was thinking of posting some at the billboards of the bus stops. Where do you think they would be noticeable at?

bad64chevelle
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I will be around tonight, If you want drop by here (livingston) and we can figure something out, bring the Z too! Ill be back from class around 915 or so.

Ian
04-13-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm down for a meet. I get out of work everyday at 6, so any time after that I'm there. 8)

79CamaroDiva
04-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm around tues and wed nights, but since your only around on wed, i guess that means a wed night vote for me. Unfortunately I dont keep my camaro on campus, its in the middle of a cam swap and no guarantee i'll bring it down that week, so if everyones goin out cruising.. well... i dont have anything to cruise :( Just rockin the jeep.

bad64chevelle
04-13-2005, 08:12 PM
well red bandit its up to you at this point. Im free weds nights also...so let us know. Im down for something!

ar0ck
04-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Weekends any time (comming from the north)

sxebombshell
04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
I am an alum. Still welcome? :)

bad64chevelle
04-14-2005, 11:52 AM
yea, of course. after all some NON RU people will be there.

Blackbirdws6
04-14-2005, 02:44 PM
tuesday and thursday nights are best for me. Even friday im free depending on if i go home or not. I have the bird up here all the time so Im down.

-Brian

redbanditZ28
04-14-2005, 03:49 PM
Okay. I can do some things here. I can do a double meet. Have one on weds or thurs evening between 5pm-7pm. And then i guess we could do a saturday meet some time for any who arent local. Would thursdays be better for every one in the evening? I am about ready to post flyers at the bus stops at all the campuses and put some on the winshields of any cars that i think would go. Just tell me if thurs is better. if not, i am sticking with weds.

Ian
04-14-2005, 05:22 PM
I am an alum. Still welcome? :)

I didn't even go to "real" college and I'm going. Hell, I don't even own an F-body anymore, I'll be rockin' my awesome Jeep Cherokee!

redbanditZ28
04-14-2005, 10:28 PM
you guys think i should ask permission to have this camaro gathering? I mean you don't think this will be an issue with us being on private property? I planned on making it just a meeting ground for all of us and then we'll cruise over to some diner or something. I mean we are rutgers students. we should have every right to be there. We pay tuition and all. And were not staying there for a bunch of hours. I mean i was thinking of calling some one at he college for the okay, but i am also thinking that no one uses that lot anyway and were rutgers students having a get together and tons of students do that every day at a different place. I just don't want any of us to get fined or something like that. You think i should post flyers at the bus stops? or some where more noticeable or less noticeable?

Blackbirdws6
04-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Wouldnt be a bad idea to ask about it, I know what you mean about paying tuition and the fact we should be allowed it, but no need for any problems. Where would we be meeting during those times? I get outta class at 5:50 and could be able to meet before 7.

- Brian