PDA

View Full Version : The Central NJ Rutgers meet is happening on Wed 4/27/05

redbanditZ28
04-20-2005, 08:00 PM
F-Body Camaro/Firebird Gathering
Including all GM sports model vehicles.
Chevelles, Novas, GTOs, Impalas, Monte Carlos, Corvettes etc..

Who: Any one with a GM sports model vehicle (preferably a Camaro/Firebird) who is a Rutgers Student or Alumni. Inform others who are interested.

What: A friendly gathering in the Livingston Parking Lot to get to know your fellow F-body enthusiasts and cruise to a Drive In Restaurant. More info provided when every one is at the meeting.

When: Wednesday, April 27th between 5:30-6:30 PM
Rain Date: April 28th 5:30-6:30 PM

Where: Livingston Campus Parking Lot 101 near the Dorms off Rt. 18 on Avenue E. If Rutgers Security does not permit, the alternate meeting place will be at the Johnson Park parking lot directly across from the Rutgers Football Stadium off of River Rd. The entrance for that lot is off River Rd. and Landing Lane. The traffic light before the Rt. 18 overpass. If you need directions to the Livingston Campus Parking Lot 101, please post a reply on www.njfboa.org in the forum area. The post is ā€œRutgers Meetā€? under the Central NJ section of the Forum. If no one is at the Livingston Campus Lot, that most likely means that we moved to the Johnson Park lot.

Racers and Careless Drivers need not to bother. No Horsing around with the Horsepower. This is a gathering, not a car show or race track.

That is the flyer i put up around campus and on about 50 something different GM cars, I do expect a decent turn out. And it is in NEw Brunswick NJ for all of you that aren't familair. Your invited even though it says Rutgers students. But i don't want any of you to make the trip if its a long ride for you. I mean i don't believe this meet is going to last for hours. Come if you feel like it, but i don't want to get your hopes up eventhough i believe it should at least be a decent turn out. Use your own descretion. Have any questions, post them on this same post, only it will be on the central NJ forum. I would feel bad if you drove the long distance and barely any one shows up or its not what you expected. I may try to get a big summer "show" together at Rutgers some time in July or August. I'll inform you when i know anything about that for sure.