PDA

View Full Version : Badge Question

ar0ck
04-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Does anyone know if the Z28 badges or any model badge on a 93-97 F-body is a glue on type? Or is it something else?

I plan on debadging the car this weekend, using the hair-blower and a thin plastic tool to pop them off.

Tru2Chevy
04-28-2005, 09:54 AM
They should be glue on....

- Justin

j0n
04-28-2005, 02:32 PM
:stupid: should be the same as the side moldings

Squirrel
04-28-2005, 04:31 PM
rub the glue off with your fingers, go over it with goof off, then a clay bar, and polish the rest of it off

bad64chevelle
04-28-2005, 05:59 PM
what do ya put them back on with? When I take all the Z28 badges off and put all the "C-A-M-A-R-O" lettering on what sould i use?

j0n
04-28-2005, 06:48 PM
what do ya put them back on with? When I take all the Z28 badges off and put all the "C-A-M-A-R-O" lettering on what sould i use?

go to pep boys...ask what ya use to put the type r badges on so that they dont come off when ya hit the NAWWWWWS

bad64chevelle
04-28-2005, 08:11 PM
hmmm maybe you have an idea here. I want my valve covers to say "powered by Honda", my seatbelt cushions to say "powered by Mitsubishi", with a Nissan emblem on the hatch window!

Teds89IROC
04-30-2005, 02:27 PM
most badges are held on with double sided tape, unfortunbately the Ford badge on my T-bird is not..pisses me off..the one thing I wanna debadge has pins that stick through the trunk lid as well as the double sided tape. :x lol

~Ted

Savage_Messiah
04-30-2005, 04:41 PM
hmmm maybe you have an idea here. I want my valve covers to say "powered by Honda", my seatbelt cushions to say "powered by Mitsubishi", with a Nissan emblem on the hatch window!

I recall something like that happening to my car this past winter........................................

skorpion317
05-01-2005, 10:32 PM

I recall something like that happening to my car this past winter........................................

it was the Camaro GT-R V-spec Type-R GSX Nismo TRD Mugen Ralliart VTEC. truly, a work of automotive art.

Tru2Chevy
05-02-2005, 09:35 AM

it was the Camaro GT-R V-spec Type-R GSX Nismo TRD Mugen Ralliart VTEC. truly, a work of automotive art.

Sounds like it.....got pics? :wink:

- Justin

bokey
05-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Gorilla Glue! ... you'll never get it off again though ... :wink:

Savage_Messiah
05-02-2005, 05:08 PM

Sounds like it.....got pics? Â* :wink:

- Justin

http://community.webshots.com/album/241342673oSplTM