PDA

View Full Version : squeaking from right front

calhoon
05-17-2005, 10:28 PM
SO I had the unfortunate pleasure of hitting this storm drain tonight. Felt like someone picked up the right side of the car and dropped it. I even think something bottomed out. WHen I got home I pushed down on the fender to check the shock (it's fine) but it's making the wicked loud squeaking noise. I haven't had time to look at it yet cause it's dark. Does anyone think it can be something serious or will it just work itself out?

78camaro
05-17-2005, 11:01 PM
SO I had the unfortunate pleasure of hitting this storm drain tonight. Â*Felt like someone picked up the right side of the car and dropped it. I even think something bottomed out. Â*WHen I got home I pushed down on the fender to check the shock (it's fine) but it's making the wicked loud squeaking noise. Â*I haven't had time to look at it yet cause it's dark. Â*Does anyone think it can be something serious or will it just work itself out?

ball joint...

GP99GT
05-18-2005, 01:15 AM
SO I had the unfortunate pleasure of hitting this storm drain tonight. Felt like someone picked up the right side of the car and dropped it. I even think something bottomed out. WHen I got home I pushed down on the fender to check the shock (it's fine) but it's making the wicked loud squeaking noise. I haven't had time to look at it yet cause it's dark. Does anyone think it can be something serious or will it just work itself out?

ball joint...

i second that

calhoon
05-18-2005, 09:09 AM
aww, that sucks!

Savage_Messiah
05-25-2005, 12:43 AM
IDK... I had some squeaking a while ago, about a year ago, rturned out I needed a new pair of shocks in the rear