PDA

View Full Version : Stock 3rd gen shifter bolts

Tru2Chevy
05-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Anyone know what size these are?

I need to bolt down the B&M Megashifter I have, but lost the stock shifter bolts eons ago. No time to hit up a junkyard anytime soon. Many thanks....

- Justin

camaro2you
05-25-2005, 04:21 PM
id give you mine but lol i just got the mega shifter too, let me know how it works as i dont have a motor or tranny in yet but that will be going in very shortly as my dad is buying me a 350 when im done school in june and i am buying a tranny after i sell by gocart.

NJSPEEDER
05-25-2005, 05:58 PM
you live how close to me and can't find a 3rd gen part? lol
stop over one night and we will hunt through the 45lbs bolt bucket that is sitting here. i know there has to be a few bolts teh right size.

later
tim

Tru2Chevy
05-25-2005, 06:03 PM
stop over one night and we will hunt through the 45lbs bolt bucket that is sitting here. i know there has to be a few bolts teh right size.

later
tim

But how are we to test all your bolts to see what is the right size? It's pretty hard to move a ratchet shifter when it isn't bolted down, so driving the car there isn't really an option. :P

- Justin

camaro2you
05-25-2005, 06:24 PM
ah just pull the cable back and forth when you need to shift. lol

NJSPEEDER
05-25-2005, 06:30 PM

later
tim

But how are we to test all your bolts to see what is the right size? It's pretty hard to move a ratchet shifter when it isn't bolted down, so driving the car there isn't really an option. Â*:P

- Justin

i have a way to check them :)

later
tim