PDA

View Full Version : Hawk Performance Brake Pads Jumps On Board!!!!!

NJSPEEDER
06-06-2005, 04:01 PM
hey gang,
i wanted to let everyone know that hawk performance brake pads has jumped on board to support our event. they are going to put up some product certificates for prizes as well as some items to stuff in the goodie bags.

hawk will be the official prize sponsor of the "top trap speed" award. this prize will go to the car with the fastest trap speed during eliminations.

hawk performance brake pads "race proven, street legal"

later
tim

NJSPEEDER
06-06-2005, 05:31 PM
heygang,
as you all read this thread please go out and let people on other boards that you visit know about the event and our latest prize sponsor.
we have the plan, now we jsut need to get teh word out. :)

later
tim

79CamaroDiva
06-06-2005, 05:38 PM
shouldnt the top trap speed be during time trials or qualifying? during eliminations ya gotta play the top end most of the time and trap speed isnt accurate

jrsfast84
06-06-2005, 05:46 PM
time trials is were you would be going your fastest, i would think.

NJSPEEDER
06-06-2005, 05:48 PM
we were thinking the top trap speed will 99.9% likely come out of heads up. that is why we were looking at eliminations.
we will see how the prizes all work out. maybe we can have a top speed for brackets and one for heads up. if the prizes are available i think that would be pretty cool. :)

later
tim

NJSPEEDER
06-07-2005, 04:35 PM
i was jsut looking around the hawk site and they have some cool stuff. they have everything from the run of the mill street pads to specialty pads for all forms of racing, including a drag race compound :shock:
check it out http://www.hawkperformance.com/

later
tim