PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors, Prizes, Awards, and Give-Aways Updated 8/7

NJSPEEDER
06-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Please support the companies that have committed to supporting us. It is their help that makes an event like this possible.

Goodie Bags: Â*
Donated by Year One, Inc. www.YearOne.com

Goodie Bag Stuffers:
Crane Cams www.CraneCams.com
Exhaust Guys streetofdreams2004@yahoo.com
Meguiars Car Care Products www.Meguiars.com
Year One, Inc www.YearOne.com

Car Show Prizes
Meguiars Car Care Products www.Meguiars.com

Drag Racing Prizes:
Heads Up Class First Place Sponsored by Crane Cams www.CraneCams.com
Bracket Racing Prizes Sposnored by Exhaust Guys
streetofdreams2004@yahoo.com

We are working hard on getting even more companies involved in the event. Stay tuned as this list is bound to grow very long over teh next few weeks. Â*:burnout:

later
tim

Untamed
06-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Despite the lack of F-bodies being sold nowadays, I'm surprised you haven't gotten more responses from local Chevy and Ponti dealerships. Both companies can stand to push their products agressively.

Bring out a Cobalt SS, Impala SS, and Corvette, and the GTO, G6 and Grand Prix GXP for the performance crowd. Set up a tent with literature, let folks sit in the cars, etc.

I dunno, maybe they would see the event as too specialized.

Squirrel
06-08-2005, 02:03 PM
im sure youve seen island untamed, it is not a big track at all...it in no way compares to the disposable size tracks like atco and e-town have for displays and such

Untamed
06-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Ah ok. No I haven't, my ignorance shows. Too bad.

Squirrel
06-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Ah ok. No I haven't, my ignorance shows. Too bad.well.....now you know lol :D

Ian
06-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Ah ok. No I haven't, my ignorance shows. Too bad.well.....now you know lol :D

And knowing is half the battle 8)

NJSPEEDER
06-09-2005, 04:25 PM
hey gang,
Meguiars has jumped on board with some prizes for the car show as well and some goodie bag stuffers.
a lot of companies are showing more and more interest everyday. stay tuned adn tell your friends.

later
tim

Koll
06-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Anyone else find it funny that who ever runs the fastest trap speed, gets brakes as a prize?

Just thought it was comedical.

NJSPEEDER
06-12-2005, 12:38 PM
the idea is the faster you go the more important being able to stop becomes :)
depending how much in prizes we get things may still be switched around on that :)

later
tim

nikeair042
08-04-2005, 09:55 AM
What our the prizes for winning elimination brackets? I already know the car show prizes, but what about winning your elimination bracket? Also, will there be a King of the Hill, where the four winners of each elimination class will race eachother? I think King of the Hill would be awesome.

NJSPEEDER
08-07-2005, 12:40 PM
hey gang,

a few updates.

first the good news. Exhaust Guys have stepped up and agreed to throw up some mufflers to the winners of all the bracket classes. these prizes will be awarded in teh form of a gift certificate for muffler(s) based on your application. the exhaust guys carry a full line of flowmaster and magnaflow systems as well as all of the accesaries and tips to make your installation complete.

the bad news is that we have lost contact with Hawk Performance Brake Pads. i don't know the full story as i have not been able to get in touch with anyone, but they did not come through with the prizes or goodie bag stuffers they had promised. i will continue to try to get in touch with the company and hopefully we can work with them in the future.

1 week to go, can't wait to see everyone there.

later
tim

Savage_Messiah
08-07-2005, 12:54 PM
nice, I can get a cam in my goodie bag? :lol: :lol: