PDA

View Full Version : My magazines

foff667
06-27-2005, 04:24 PM
I need these things outta here guys...Tim if you want them you have until Thursday to get them outta here...If they arent out by thursday whomever shows up to my door thereafter gets them...jon or anyone still interested let me know...i really need to clean this place.

j0n
06-28-2005, 11:09 AM
I need these things outta here guys...Tim if you want them you have until Thursday to get them outta here...If they arent out by thursday whomever shows up to my door thereafter gets them...jon or anyone still interested let me know...i really need to clean this place.

i got first dibs after tim!!!

foff667
06-28-2005, 12:14 PM

tim still has yet to contact me to pick them up nor have i seen him since the initial post...if all falls through do you want me to bring them to matt's & you can pick them up there?

foff667
06-29-2005, 09:26 AM
tomorrow is the last day to claim these things...somebody better pm me before the end of the day today otherwise im gonna inch them towards the garbage cans further :)

j0n
06-29-2005, 12:24 PM

tim still has yet to contact me to pick them up nor have i seen him since the initial post...if all falls through do you want me to bring them to matt's & you can pick them up there?

sounds good i can get em at thirsty thursday

foff667
06-29-2005, 12:25 PM
I'll bring em...if tim shows for the first time in like 2 months he's got first dibs...if not there all yours bud :)

j0n
06-29-2005, 12:26 PM
score :lol:

foff667
06-29-2005, 12:30 PM
fwiw ive got motor trends, chevy hi-po, mm&ff, mustang 5.0 and a bunch of gmhtp...i know eric possibly wanted some or all of the mustang mags so I'm gonna give him first dibs at those while im there.

SteveR
06-29-2005, 01:57 PM
I'll take the chevy hi-pos if no one else does.

foff667
06-29-2005, 02:21 PM
I'll take the chevy hi-pos if no one else does.

those & the MT's jon wanted...if he & tim are no shows I'll hold them & just them through the weekend so you can get them...again but you have 3rd dibs at this point.