PDA

View Full Version : exit ramp mayhem

coldkilla
07-05-2005, 08:29 AM
if anyone isnt rockin the BFGoodrich g-force tires, or equivelant, for their street tires you dont know what your missing. 2 months ago I stepped up to new rims and BFGoodrich g-force KDWS tires, 275/40/17 front and 285 rear and all I have to say is, oh god damn! I have yet to break these tires loose on dry pavement (burnouts excluded). Headed on 42 south, I take exit 8 to get home and Im currently up to 48mph on the off ramp as long as no other cars are on it with me. I know I can get at least 55 before I have to had some more suspension parts. These tires are insane and well worth the price, in the rain they slip just enough to keep me in check but dont put me in danger every turn I make like my old stock tires. Im gonna keep pushing the limits with these meats.

LT!freak94
07-05-2005, 08:24 PM
dude the tires i got are firestone fussion zr1 i love them its like befor i had some kinda tired i bought the car with couldent do **** with them all they did was spin but with these it always sounds liek something is gonna break when i go to get sideways or somethin even in rain they hook up like today i got on it in first slightly they dident spin and like after a while they did but i dunno my car hooks up so nice except at the track :evil:

Oddball
07-07-2005, 06:54 AM
I gotta take it easy on the on / off ramps as I feel like I'm driving on ice. Pretty funny (sad) to see me slow down for the ramp then punch it when i hit the highway.

somss02
07-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I gotta take it easy on the on / off ramps as I feel like I'm driving on ice. Pretty funny (sad) to see me slow down for the ramp then punch it when i hit the highway.

I do the same thing!!