PDA

View Full Version : where to get NOS or repro parts??

V
07-10-2005, 12:18 PM
ok, i'm planning or redoing the 85 iroc i just got.
I will be buying new fenders, new hood, probably new bumpers, floor pans, and the final thing i need to try to find is a set of doors. Theres not much wrong with the doors now, but they arent perfect, as with all parts, i would perfer to buy NOS GM parts, but the fenders, hood, and floorpans, ill go aftermarket The bumpers i may just use GM ones i have and have them stripped and redone. But the doors... i havent seen them aftermarket really, im sure they are somewhere, but i was wondering if i could possibly find a set of NOS doors sitting around somewhere, money is not an issue at all. I'm putting a lot of time and effort into the iroc over the next year and i want everything done right, no bondo at all if i can help it so that means replacing any so-so sheet metal. i may put new rear 1/4s on it too just for the hell of it. lol

Any recommendations on companies, products, etc...?

So, if you know a good source for parts, or if you have any NOS or NEW aftermarket body parts give me an email

calhoon
07-10-2005, 12:39 PM
I got '86 T/A doors, I'm just not sure if they are the same.

calhoon
07-10-2005, 01:01 PM
fbodymotorsports.com has doors if you want to look there.

camaro2you
07-10-2005, 03:50 PM
www.yearone.com
www.classicindustries.com
www.ecklerscamaro.com
www.hawksthirdgenparts.com

just to name a few

NJSPEEDER
07-10-2005, 04:21 PM
i have fenders and doors from a '91 here if you need them. they would be the same as the 85. send me a PM if you need them.

later
tim