PDA

View Full Version : Any one wanna join a car club in central NJ. Open to ideas.

redbanditZ28
07-18-2005, 11:47 PM
I have only made it to 1 car show in somerville this summer which was last friday. I would have made more but you guys know about the F***ing mother nature showing her face on fridays. The point is, I want to get a big group going, Expanding the existing Rutgers group that i slowly started. Of course i am going to need all of your help. All you have to do is show up. Nothing more, nothing less. I am hoping the rutgers group reads this as well as who ever goes to somerville. I want to get a group or club going. Strength in numbers matter. If possible, lets all try to meet at somerville on fridays at around 5-7 PM if you could. You don't have to bring the f-bodies with you, Just show up and meet me some place where i can take down your name and contact info. Once i get this going, i feel confident that i can get a good size group together. If possible, it would be nice for any and all to show up on fridays at somerville to meet some where there. If your are in, reply to this post. And then maybe we can get a meet in progress some where in the Somerset County area on a sunday or saturday. I was thinking of adding onto Fuddruckers on rt 22 or the idea about meeting in the Dunkin Donuts lot on Easton Ave. Or some where else. I need some replies here though. Come this sept, i am flyering cars again for the possible sept/oct meet at rutgers once again. If you want to help, reply to this. I may even go as far as to get on your nerves so that i can get a response. J/K but then again, we should get this going. So please reply to this and give some feedback. By the way, at somerville, i am the 98 red camaro with a black air induction hood with black headlights and chrome rims. Approach me at the show if you want to join. I look forward to meeting any and all of you. I am open to moving the group meets in a close proximity to south NJ on a rotational schedule perhaps. But i would only do this if people reply and enough people from south NJ show up. Bring others that you know with f-bodies as well if they aren't on this site. Only all of you can get this going. I am one person trying to do something about this. So lets do this.

redbanditZ28
07-18-2005, 11:53 PM
by the way, this will be a group, and a gathering. We need some consistency to get a group started. I realize everyone has different hours of work an what ever else as do i, but the more you guys post, the more i can get a feel for understanding when you are all free to do something and we can get a good turnout.

supercharged Lt4
07-20-2005, 10:58 PM
hey, let me know what u got in mind, im up for it...IM me on AIM...my screen name is Playn That Game...

redbanditZ28
07-24-2005, 02:05 AM
Hey superchargedlt, i will keep you updated.