PDA

View Full Version : who is setting up the plans?

somss02
07-23-2005, 12:59 PM
Who is going to set up the plans for the meeting? It looks like we have a winner on the date now!

coldkilla
07-26-2005, 04:35 AM
well it looks like it is gonna be the 27th, the one weekend i cant attend, so im out.

Brando56894
07-26-2005, 11:01 PM
that sucks, i can make it then, but its cuttin it close for when i go back to Willy P... now wheres it gonna be at? North, Central, South? im voting for the south, only cuz i dont wanna drive madd long, but central would be ok if we cant have it in SJ....

Tru2Chevy
07-27-2005, 10:06 AM
that sucks, i can make it then, but its cuttin it close for when i go back to Willy P... now wheres it gonna be at? North, Central, South? im voting for the south, only cuz i dont wanna drive madd long, but central would be ok if we cant have it in SJ....

We rotate months. August will be in South Jersey.....

- Justin

Brando56894
07-27-2005, 11:32 PM
good deal, cherry hill im guessin?

Tru2Chevy
07-28-2005, 09:16 AM
good deal, cherry hill im guessin?

Read the other posts about it here....its up to the south jersey members to set it up....

- Justin

Untamed
07-28-2005, 09:18 AM
Last I saw, someone mentioned the Applebees in Cherry Hill, August 27th. I guess someone in the South needs to contact Applebees, or another location with a decent parking lot, and find out if large groups can be accomodated.

foff667
07-28-2005, 09:21 AM
Last I saw, someone mentioned the Applebees in Cherry Hill, August 27th. I guess someone in the South needs to contact Applebees, or another location with a decent parking lot, and find out if large groups can be accomodated.

eek...the last time I tried to set something up at that applebees there was like no parking. Good luck with it guys but I would stay away from the cherryhill area if at all possible because of how busy it is there.

GrandmasterCow
07-28-2005, 11:54 AM
hmm yeah id say stay clear from those busy areas also, like deptford. hmm, what about like riverwinds in west deptford? hmm, not sure. ill look around though.

somss02
07-30-2005, 01:41 PM
look in the general section I left some info for you guys. I found a great place with LOTS of parking!

Savage_Messiah
07-30-2005, 02:40 PM

Move-in day is the 5th... that's plenty of time

Brando56894
08-04-2005, 01:08 AM

Move-in day is the 5th... that's plenty of time

yea that was a lil wierd i was expecting to movin in on the 1st since last year i moved in on the 31st since i was a freshman. we could have it in Vineland/Millville. park at the wallmark parking lot and then walk a few feet to The Texas Roadhouse

Tru2Chevy
08-04-2005, 09:28 AM
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5353

Thread in the Lounge about the August meet.

- Justin