PDA

View Full Version : Z28 badge question

twiztidz28
07-28-2005, 01:40 AM
my old badges are coming off the 2 sides and the back and im looking for new ones. would the chrome z28 badges from an ls1 fit on the sides and rear or should I just stick with some silver ones from year one?

foff667
07-28-2005, 09:19 AM
my old badges are coming off the 2 sides and the back and im looking for new ones. would the chrome z28 badges from an ls1 fit on the sides and rear or should I just stick with some silver ones from year one?

They fit fine...its a matter of personal style though...i had bought a set for my wifes old 86 but never installed them(black) so I know they fit.

twiztidz28
07-28-2005, 11:31 AM
sweet sounds good im gonna go with the chrome z badges from rksport. now they have small and regular ones which ones are the right ones

foff667
07-28-2005, 12:28 PM
sweet sounds good im gonna go with the chrome z badges from rksport. now they have small and regular ones which ones are the right ones

I bought the regular black ones from gm :shrug: not sure if they are the same but the regular ones wouldve fit good.

ins0mnia24
08-20-2005, 04:58 AM
The small Z-28 emblem RK SPORT sells is for rear of the car to go next to the red bowtie, The bigger ones are for the fenders. I bought the whole kit off of RK SPORT for my car except i didnt get the black plastic ones i got the Black stainless steel emblems including the rear indent letters i must say the quality is top notch all 3 emblems and the letters didnt have a single imperfection on them they were definitely worth the price if check out their site now all their camaro emblems stuff is on sale including the black stainless stuff