PDA

View Full Version : trans prob

LT!freak94
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
last night i was at a light and this kid in a honda gets next to me and we both gun it and i forgot their is a huge dip in the road were we were at and my car is shifting into second and i hit the dip and my trans goes into neutrul and then it was fine so i took it easy the rest of the way home then today i was just crusin and it starts to slip again and now i dont have over drive and i have to manuly **** from first so i am not driving it now and suggestions my dad said it was blown which most likely it is but if you guys know somethin that we dont could you let me know cuz if it is then i am gonna be driving my old eclipse lol :(

PDubs87Z28
07-29-2005, 04:35 PM
cuz if it is then i am gonna be driving my old eclipse lol Â*:(
AHHH don't do that! Take it to a trans shop or talk to Badzracing (i think thats his name on here)

LT!freak94
07-29-2005, 07:10 PM
well i know the guy that built it and my dad put it in and he thinks it is in the valve body or what ever he said because when you slow donw in over drive it doesent go into gear you have to put it in 2nd and shift it like that booooooo

Savage_Messiah
07-30-2005, 12:45 AM
cuz if it is then i am gonna be driving my old eclipse lol Â*:(
AHHH don't do that! Take it to a trans shop or talk to Badzracing (i think thats his name on here)

yea, eclipses = bad luck.... (sorry man had to)

LT!freak94
07-30-2005, 12:50 AM
its cool i have my sare of probs with that too