PDA

View Full Version : 16' open landscaping/utility trailer for sale

V
07-30-2005, 09:17 PM
This is my old landscaping trailer, its titled as a '85. dual axle. it has seen better days but still has a lot of use and potential in it. its 16' from end of deck to front of deck, about 14.5' useable with the equipment rack up from, can be cut off though. Also has a rack for gas cans in front of the deck. The deck is also about 6.5' of useable open space, wood plank floor. A frame front coupler for 2" ball hitch. has tail lights only with the flat 4 style connector, no brakes on the trailer. there are 2 front jacks on it, 1 broke and i got a second, then that broke, but they are easily replaced. I have used the trailer to haul; a 86 iroc, 84 mustang gt, 91 eclipse gsx, and a 79 trans am, only the eclipse and stang fit with the tailgate up, all would fit if upper rack was removed. The trailer would be great for a lanscaper or utility use. or i was going to strip it down and make a custom car trailer, but i have too many projects right now.

Email me at smokingSS@aol.com if you are interested. I'm asking $800 OBO. This will probably be on ebay this week as well as some other of my stuff that needs to go.