PDA

View Full Version : Caravan to the East Coast Nationals?!

JW
08-02-2005, 01:35 PM
I don't know how many people here from the South are going to the nationals on the 14th, but either way I was planning on going, and since I am as far south as you can go in jersey I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up somewheres and caravan up? I am willing to meet basically anywheres and since I have never been to Island race track it would be cool if I could follow someone. Well if anyone is interested reply and we can set something up.

JW :D

Slow_88
08-03-2005, 04:58 AM
I am up for that and maybe you can help me out! Because I have a little situation I will be on vacation in N. Wildwood and I really don't want tp take 2 cars so i can come back up to my house on sunday morning to grab the camaro.....Let me know if you could possibly help.. 8)

Thanks Jim

RubberBurningSS
08-03-2005, 07:15 PM
You can meet up with us(Firststate) IF you want. We'll be going up this way i guess. http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=&1c=Symrna+&1s=DE&1z=&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=20+Island+Road&2c=Great+Meadows&2s=NJ&2z=07838

JW
08-13-2005, 10:13 PM
I am up for that and maybe you can help me out! Because I have a little situation I will be on vacation in N. Wildwood and I really don't want tp take 2 cars so i can come back up to my house on sunday morning to grab the camaro.....Let me know if you could possibly help.. 8)

Thanks Jim

Mate it looks like I am out for the Nationals tomorrow I just got back from Vegas and I have a double shift at work tomorrow at my 2nd job :( very bumming but I am still planning on making the south jersey meet at the end of the month!

JW :D