PDA

View Full Version : thirdgen fbody fuel lines

camaro2you
08-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Does anyone know if any thirdgen ever had the lines run on the passenger side of the car instead of the drivers side?

And has anyone ever delt with inline tube? thanks

PDubs87Z28
08-03-2005, 07:01 PM
don't take my word for it because i really don't know but if you had the 305 4bbl i know that the fuel pump is on the passenger side under the air pump. i know fuel line run into there....im guessing under the passenger side

Tru2Chevy
08-04-2005, 09:32 AM
The fuel line should have run up the driver's side "frame rail" and then crossed over to the pass. side of the engine compartment to the mechanical pump if it was a carbed car.

I have dealt with inline tube, I recently bought a stainless stell brake line kit from them. Everything went well.

- Justin

camaro2you
08-05-2005, 07:28 AM
The fuel line should have run up the driver's side "frame rail" and then crossed over to the pass. side of the engine compartment to the mechanical pump if it was a carbed car.

I have dealt with inline tube, I recently bought a stainless stell brake line kit from them. Everything went well.

- Justin

thanks justin, that clears it up im gonna get them from inline.

Batman
08-05-2005, 08:43 AM
As far as I know they were all driver side and inline tube is top notch, used their lines 3 times and never had a problem yet.

camaroracer1992
08-09-2005, 09:24 PM
braided stainless lines is the way to go baby!!!

PDubs87Z28
08-09-2005, 09:38 PM

- Justin
was under there sunday....and justins right