PDA

View Full Version : Deptford Mall meet, 8/20/05, 8pm

coldkilla
08-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey guys, the little meets some of us keep having are getting bigger and bigger so lets keep it up! Were gonna do it again but this time at a spot thats a little easier to find. This Saturday, 8pm at the Deptford Mall on the Sears side of the mall that faces the little shopping center that has the General Cinema theater and Hot Shots Billiards. We can park around there since there is plenty of parking if you stay towards the street away from the actual mall. And later we can go into Hot Shots if everyone is up for it. post up if you's is down, word.

GrandmasterCow
08-14-2005, 11:34 AM
i MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be able to make it. it turns out that i prob will be able to come home saturday, ill try my best to make this meet on saturday but i come home saturday and not sure if i can yet. ill prob be tired but ya know if it seems its gonna be a good outcome ill make it a def.

casketcrewchick
08-14-2005, 03:20 PM
If I dont work saturday, I am sure I can make it... at least stop in and say hello and get some pics of everyones cars. :) I was getting really excited thinking yall were going to Hot Shots in westville (oh well).

Maximus
08-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I'll try to get there! Still too early in the week to know what's going on!

GrandmasterCow
08-14-2005, 06:32 PM
nice so far. i jsut hope the cops dont be dicks form what i heard. sicne they had to deal with the k-mart issue i hope they're not bad about us.

coldkilla
08-15-2005, 01:45 AM
well i dont think the cops will mind, i mean at kmart they were getting in upwards of 50 cars, of all types, in there. when you get that many cars of different niches ie. ricers, muscle, sports cars, etc. there are bound to be problems and they had plenty. people were doing burnouts, arguing, acting like fools after awhile so the cops had no choice. i cant see that happening to us since we all get along and there definitely wont be that many people there. besides if they want to **** with us we can just walk into hotshots and hang out and they cant say a damn thing.

GrandmasterCow
08-15-2005, 09:39 AM
alright nice. are we meeting in hotshots parking lot or actually the mall parking lot?

camaro2you
08-15-2005, 07:11 PM
I should be there as long as nothing comes up like me getting concrete for my car port or something but right now its clear. I think we should hit the mall then hotshots.

Slow Z
08-16-2005, 01:13 AM
I'll show up with my turd if I can fix my annoying trans leak in time.

coldkilla
08-16-2005, 02:38 AM
i say the mall parking lot, away from the mall and towards the street. that way there will be parking available and then we can shoot across to hotshotsl. just because everyone can find the mall but they might not see hotshots since it really doesnt stick out.

Brando56894
08-16-2005, 08:28 PM
i should be there, deptfords kinda close to me...

mystictealLT1
08-16-2005, 08:42 PM
ill be there...try get a few buddies of mine with fbodys or just v8's to show up also

coldkilla
08-17-2005, 01:05 AM
cool, looks like we might have some good turn out. definitely spread the word. i saw the weather report and its supposed to rain friday and then isolated showers saturday. ill be there as long as its not a heavy rain, if its just a drizzle ill be there. oh and ill probably be one of the first ones there so just look for a dark green 93 formula with a black hood and black rims ant thatll be me.

GrandmasterCow
08-17-2005, 08:55 AM
hell yeah, seems this week might just be pretty good. i sure as hell hope i'm home from NY in time though. :shock:

coldkilla
08-17-2005, 02:28 PM
oh youll be there all right or you will pay for your crimes: trans am to be seized and balls to be cut off. dat eez how we do eet in pakistan, you dont ever tell me ****.

GrandmasterCow
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
haha yeah. im on my dads laptop in the hotel now, i havent been able t comminivate since wednesday since i get no cell servifce and m dads laptop's wireless has been actin up. anyway, i should make it tomorrow. i leAve at like 10 or 11am. goddamn dude, i see so much rice around here (near cornell in upstate NY), on way here wednesday i seen at least 10 or 11 fbodies :). but nothing other than rice when we got into these mountains. =\

sorry for typings, thing keyboardf sucks. lol

ins0mnia24
08-20-2005, 05:12 AM
damn wish i joined this site a few days earlier to come out and hang with you guys that's if the newbie could tag along??anyways guys let me know or p.m. for the next time you all get together i'll drive my beast up to deptford i'm just off of 55 in Millville i get to deptford in 15 minutes from my house LOL honestly LOL guess thats when my jammer comes in handy but anyways next time you guys do something in deptford let me know

coldkilla
08-20-2005, 09:40 AM
hey the newbs can always come along! yeah some of us will be up there tonight at 8pm, hopefully we'll get a good turn out. seems to be we just meet up at random although every month there is a club wide meet that rotates between the north central and south. this month its in the south next weekend, check the other posts in here and in the lounge for info. i cant make it cuz i have to go to a wedding in cleveland right after a system of a down concert on friday. oh well.

somss02
08-20-2005, 12:53 PM
damn wish i joined this site a few days earlier to come out and hang with you guys that's if the newbie could tag along??anyways guys let me know or Â*p.m. for the next time you all get together i'll drive my beast up to deptford i'm just off of 55 in Millville i get to deptford in 15 minutes from my house LOL honestly LOL Â*guess thats when my jammer comes in handy but anyways next time you guys do something in deptford let me know
we have our monthly meeting next Sat. at 3:00 in South Jersey. Here is the link.. Hope you can come!
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5353

JW
08-20-2005, 01:48 PM
damn wish i joined this site a few days earlier to come out and hang with you guys that's if the newbie could tag along??anyways guys let me know or Â*p.m. for the next time you all get together i'll drive my beast up to deptford i'm just off of 55 in Millville i get to deptford in 15 minutes from my house LOL honestly LOL Â*guess thats when my jammer comes in handy but anyways next time you guys do something in deptford let me know

You can still come tonight its not like its night time yet :) . But anyway hopefully the rain will hold out cuase I plan on coming up tonight for this one!

JW :D

coldkilla
08-20-2005, 02:38 PM
yeah you can still make it to this one unless youve already got plans. guys ill be there early and park so everyone can see me for those not familiar with the area. ive got a dark green 93 firebird with a black hood and black rims. ill prob be standing out by the car with my wife. just look for me around the sears side of the mall away from the main parking rows.

camaro2you
08-20-2005, 04:59 PM
as long as theres no rain ill be there in the vette around 8

deadtrend1
08-20-2005, 05:19 PM
If i can convince my girl to go to "RubyTuesdays" tonight I might be able to stop by.

camaro2you
08-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Im leaving in a few mins, see you guys there. lata

Slow_88
08-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Well, how did it go?
I was hoping to have the car back together to go but I needed some rest from my week at the shore... But anyway I just got done breaking the new cam in just few minutes ago and that means I'll be at the meet next week and whatever else pops up...

camaro2you
08-21-2005, 02:26 PM
It turned out pretty good, we got thrown out of the mall at 9 something and the guys went over to hotshots but i headed home.

Slow Z
08-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Well, how did it go?
I was hoping to have the car back together to go but I needed some rest from my week at the shore... But anyway I just got done breaking the new cam in just few minutes ago and that means I'll be at the meet next week and whatever else pops up...

uh oh... you ready for a race? motor to motor might be fun 8) Everytime I pop the hood another horse seems to jump in...

Slow_88
08-21-2005, 03:11 PM
Let me get it tuned first then I'm game. 8)

JW
08-21-2005, 03:29 PM
Well, how did it go?

Turned out pretty cool I met some cool new people and should be a nice showing next week hopefully too, I think we hung out until maybe 11? I dont quite remember the exact time but everyone was cool and loud to say the least! Nice meeting some of you hope to meet some more of u next week.

GrandmasterCow
08-21-2005, 04:30 PM
sup all. yeah, it was a pretty good turnout. lets keep it up ! i'm going to upload the pictures we took a little later.

GrandmasterCow
08-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Meet pictures are here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y193/grandmastercow/8-20-05%20meet/

Slow Z
08-21-2005, 09:08 PM

oh no... thats my only chance of winning. I'm still running the stock jets in my Demon. my plugs are whiter than my never-seen-the-sun legs.

coldkilla
08-21-2005, 11:41 PM
yeah i had a great time, good turnout. next time we meet up we have to go somewhere we can do something. since a lot of people are under 21 that throws out the bars and such. i dunno, stuff like mini golf, the shore, out to eat etc. i have a feeling were gonna run out of parking lots soon!

coldkilla
08-21-2005, 11:46 PM
hey grandmastercow, raise the shudder speed on your camera. its staying open too long and causing the blurry pics since it is picking up your body movements. if you raise the speed it will close faster before it has time to move and blur the pics. in other words, set it to open and close as fast as possible.

ins0mnia24
08-22-2005, 02:11 AM
Damn guys it must of sounded great with all them F-bodys idling at one then driving away . I'm definitely gonna have to come out for one of the meets

JW
08-22-2005, 06:56 AM
Damn guys it must of sounded great with all them F-bodys idling at one then driving away . I'm definitely gonna have to come out for one of the meets

Trust me haha it was a very loud night!

camaro2you
08-22-2005, 07:41 AM

Trust me haha it was a very loud night!

JW Â*:D

Yes this is true. lol

ins0mnia24
08-22-2005, 08:24 AM
Haha kool, damn too bad my front is getting repainted on my Z this week so it will probably be 2 weeks or so until i can come and hangout with all of you

Slow-V6
08-22-2005, 04:07 PM
I'll show up with my turd if I can fix my annoying trans leak in time.

Your car looks bad ass..

Slow_88
08-23-2005, 05:42 AM

oh no... thats my only chance of winning. Â*I'm still running the stock jets in my Demon. my plugs are whiter than my never-seen-the-sun legs.

I have to make sure that I am ready for that killer!!!!!! :shock: