PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2002 hi-flow y pipe, stock cats, magnaflow catback, ORY

V
08-24-2005, 01:49 AM
im selling my aftermarket hi-flow y pipe, its the same setup as the stock y pipe that bolts up behind the cats, but it is not flattened like to stock pipe, its fully round for better flow. i got it with a set of headers i bought, but i wont be needing any of it now, so it must go, i'm asking $75. SLP sells one just like it (mine might be slp, i dunno) for around $150.

I have the stock cats from my SS, both in good condition, $25 each. I also have a extra pass side cat for the 2000-2002 version, $25 also. and i have a drivers side cat for 00-02 but it has some "gunk " in the opening, but should be fine..$15 for that one.

I also have a Magnaflow catback system off my SS, its only been on my car for a short while with no more than 15 min of run time. I paid $350 and i'm asking $275, its like brand new keep in mind.

I even have a bassani off-road y-pipe(00-02) that would need some slight "tweaking", its been dented and bottomed out several times and the on flange rewelded once and needs a touch up. it sells for 250 or so new, i just want $20 for it due to the condition. but it is fixable/useable.

oh and the stock flattened y pipe from my SS... $40