PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Sportline 1.75" - 2" drop Camaro/Firebird 9

Gio93z
09-17-2005, 03:50 PM
FOR SALE

A set of drop springs that fit 1993-1997 V8 LT1 Camaro/Firebird.

SPECS

Eibach Sportline 1.75" - 2" drop

Red in color

Mileage is approximatly 22k miles of the million mile warranty. That leaves you with 978,000 miles to go before the warranty is up.

Springs are in excellent condition and I am no longer using them simply due to the fact that I added the Wings West ground FX kit to my Camaro and it was becomming a pain in the ass to drive since with the kit there is about an inch and 1/2 clearance in the front.

I was going to lower my Camaro again, but decided otherwise. The springs have not been used and have been sitting in my garage for about 10 months.

I'm located in North Jersey and will meet up with anyone 1/2 way of you are local. otherwise, buyer pays shipping which I am going to take a guess and say it will be at least $35.00. Obviously, if I have a committed buyer, I will go to my shipping center with the springs and your address and get a final shipping cost before we do any kind of official transaction.

I would like to sell the springs for $140.00. I was asking $180.00 originally but I really have no use for them at all and $140.00 is much more appealing. Again, it will be $140.00 not including shipping. If you think that price is too much, then feel free to buy them somewhere else and you will be paying at least $100.00 more, EASY.

I paid $225.00 for the springs and that wasn't including shipping.

I do not have a pic of the springs, but again, they show only wear on the ends where they touch the car, and that is simply the red paint being no there anymore due to the obvious fact that that is where it touches the body of the car. Ride quality is awesome and you can use them withyour stock suspension set-up as I originally did. Throw a strut bar on the car with the springs and it's a nasty combo.

Any questions don't hesitate to IM me on aol/aim at EastCoast93z or e-mail me at G.Araneo@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone, Giovanni