PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Set Of Wheels (For Winter, P.O.S.'s welcome)

IROCZBeast
09-27-2005, 05:52 PM
My car is being parked for the winter outside so I need to pick up a set of wheels to throw on her so I can store the chrome wheels on her now.

Have a set of donuts? I'll take em. I just need something for the car to sit on. I don't want to put her up on jackstands cause I may need to move her around.

Thanks.

,Nick

enRo
09-27-2005, 05:55 PM
If u give me a month or so, i find GM dougnuts in the garbage all the time (part of my job). Im pretty sure I have 2 in the garage right now, but i can possibly find you a set.

j0n
09-27-2005, 06:56 PM
i got 2 formula rims in ****** shape with flat tires(tires are slashed)...20 bucks picked up?

chrisfrom nj
09-27-2005, 10:01 PM
i got a set of formula rims all you need to do is put tires on them allso i have a set of enkie rims with screw on capd all you need to put 2 tires on it

karr95
09-28-2005, 07:50 AM
I have a set of 4 3rd gen camaro wheels you can throw on there. Â*All 4 rims have tires on them that hold air. Â*

The tires have enough tread that you could still drive your car around if you wanted and the wheels are in pretty good shape.

$75

jrsfast84
09-28-2005, 02:36 PM
My car is being parked for the winter outside so I need to pick up a set of wheels to throw on her so I can store the chrome wheels on her now. Â*

Have a set of donuts? I'll take em. I just need something for the car to sit on. Â*I don't want to put her up on jackstands cause I may need to move her around. Â*

Thanks.

,NickOUTSIDE for the winter,no place to rent a garage for the winter, its going to be a bad one i think. JR1.

IROCZBeast
09-28-2005, 05:37 PM
My car is being parked for the winter outside so I need to pick up a set of wheels to throw on her so I can store the chrome wheels on her now. Â*

Have a set of donuts? I'll take em. I just need something for the car to sit on. Â*I don't want to put her up on jackstands cause I may need to move her around. Â*

Thanks.

,NickOUTSIDE for the winter,no place to rent a garage for the winter, its going to be a bad one i think. JR1.

ahh don't tell me that. It can't be a bad winter! She'll have to make it through it with a disconnected battery, a full tank of gas with stabil and a car cover.

IROCZBeast
09-28-2005, 05:38 PM
I have a set of 4 3rd gen camaro wheels you can throw on there. Â*All 4 rims have tires on them that hold air. Â*

The tires have enough tread that you could still drive your car around if you wanted and the wheels are in pretty good shape. Â*

$75

where are you located? Can you send me pictures of the wheels with tires? my e-mail is goalkeeper1989@yahoo.com

thanks in advance.

,Nick

IROCZBeast
09-28-2005, 05:43 PM
If u give me a month or so, i find GM dougnuts in the garbage all the time (part of my job). Im pretty sure I have 2 in the garage right now, but i can possibly find you a set.

if you can do that I'd really appreciate it. Let me know if you build up a set.

Thanks man.

jrsfast84
09-28-2005, 11:36 PM

Thanks.

ahh don't tell me that. Â*It can't be a bad winter! Â*She'll have to make it through it with a disconnected battery, a full tank of gas with stabil and a car cover.there's a big garage next to mine he said he's got spaces to rent before winter hits if i knew anyone who needs a spot. JR1.