PDA

View Full Version : r\c gas car and gas truck for sale and paint ball guns

nothingfancy
10-01-2005, 06:41 PM
if any 1 is into these i have a hpi 2wd rush evo for sale, its practicly brand new, only broke in the motor properly, has roto start, remoto controller, roto starter,roto starter battery and battery charger. i paid almost near $380 for everything. il sell it for $300

i also have a team associated nitro TC3 onroad car. has new os motor with 2 gas tanks ran through it. comes with brand new starter box, remote controller. has new air filter,new glo plug. needs to be tuned by a pro for it to be running right, i forgot how to set the air\fuel screws to make em stay running.i have over $500 into this car. il take $300 for everything. o yeh forgot to add has a 3rd gen rx7 body with vielside body kit.

who ever buys car or truck first gets the $40 glo plug ignitor with battery charger for free

for paintball stuff i have

3 9oz tanks, tippman face mask, camo 6 pod holder,each pod holds 75 balls.
pt jr 32degrees pistol, shoots like 11 balls out of it. have 15oz co2 cart.
gun was used 3 times.

tippman 98 custom,has a 200 rd hopper all stock. chronos in at 366-380 feet per second with the velocity screw almost all the way out. gun was only used through 2000 balls

and last i have a amp paint ball gun,looks like a spyer, has electric trigger. the add said it shoots 13 balls per a second, chronos in at 320 feet per second, has 200 rd hooper. gun was used through 1000 balls
. il take $380 for all 3 guns with the camo pod holder and 3 9 oz tanks

if any 1 is intrested just drop a line or call me at 856-498-3982