PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Buick T-Type

unstable bob gable
10-18-2005, 04:36 PM
I've come to the realization that I don't have the time, energy, or love to continue w/ my T Type, so I figured I'd throw it here before heading to E bay. Here is the good: The Paint and Interior on the car are in excellent condition...The previous owner had everything Redone inside the car except for the steering wheel...(Which Does have some cracking).The Interior has...Power windows,Power locks,Digital Dash,Power Drivers seat,Tilt Wheel,..Carpet,Headliner,Seats,Sun Visors,Are all new.It has autometer Sport-comp Gauges, oil and water In the console,Boost on the A-Pillar...Also includes a scanmaster mounted above the Radio. (Mechanical).....The motor was rebuilt...But Im not sure of the mileage on it...The heads are Ported and Polished/O-Ringed with copper Head Gaskets.It has a 218-221 Cam,A TE-44 Turbo with 42.5 Lb Injectors,And a red armstrong Computer chip.It is still running a stock intercooler,With a custom shroud on it...The stock intercooler in these cars is good into the 11's.It has a ATR 3"DownPipe with an external wastegate,And a full 3" ATR singleshot Exhaust.There is also a ATR Rear sway bar,Dual Airbags,And Adjustable Upper and Lower Control arms.The converter is a 9x11 3200 Stall.Trans shifts fine with no issues. (Stereo)....It has a Sony Cd Head Unit With Remote,And a sub box mounted in the trunk with 2 10" JL Audio subs,And a MTX 250watt amp mounted next to the Sub Box.Nice setup....Not killer ,But sounds good. (Other Items The car has).....Fiberglass front bumper,Full Trunk kit,Billet shifter handle,5 switch panel located in the ashtray,The only switch currently hooked up is the TQ Lockup.There is also an exhaust cutout,If you want to run an open exhaust,And a Accufab fuel pressure Regulator. Car Runs drives and sounds Great,And looks real good!Previous owner told me he ran 11.70 in it...But I never had it to the track...

Here is the bad: I bounced the car off a curb to avoid hitting a deer, and the pass side front tire/wheel took the hit. No body damage, but the front end will need a rebuilding. But on to more GOOD: I have EVERY part needed to rebuild the front end, and it is all "over the top" stuff: Spohn tubular lower control arms, Pole Position upper tubulat control arms, QA-1 coil over conversion for the front, Howe NASCAR spec ball joint. Dropped spindles, cross drilled rotors for "big brake" conversion, big Hellwig sway bar, etc. I also have brand new ROH black powder coated 17 inch wheels rims on all 4 corners, and 4 brand new BFG Comp TAs. The old wheels/tires are included, but the front right one is shot.

I'm also including every other extra part I bought for the car, which included a Power master 200 Amp alt, a sheet metal intake plenum, and prolly a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting.

Price is 12 G FIRM. If I have to do all the frotn end rebuilding I'll be asking quite a bit more. Hell, you can buy it, fix it, and resell it for a profit! These cars are a hot market.

I can be contacted @ 732.873.3231 {Home} or at
USROADWARRIOR@AOL.COM

Thanks,
u b

This is the only pict I have of the car, looks the same, except now it has black wheels.
http://cjcfo.fbody.com/members/injuneerzz@aol.com/PhotosBob/DCP04152a.jpg

Ian
10-18-2005, 05:31 PM
I need to hit the lottery TONIGHT!!! Sounds like a really sweet car and I love the way it looks, but as usual I'm strapped for cash (what else is new). good luck selling it, although you probably wont need it.

enRo
10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
Damn... im $5500 short. Good luck selling it, looks real nice.

ar0ck
10-18-2005, 06:22 PM
Can you bring it to the trucks so I can drool on it alittle, I'll be sure to clean when Im done.

unstable bob gable
10-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Can you bring it to the trucks so I can drool on it alittle, I'll be sure to clean when Im done.

Lol
Thanks guys. I just figured I'd put some feelers out, 'cause F bod guys seem to respect the turbo Brufords. Plus it gave me some practice writing my ad. lol
Today I started it up and moved it into position to start the front end work,
so, who knows? Maybe I'll be able to get some drivng in before I have to let her go... :wink:

Savage_Messiah
10-18-2005, 09:35 PM
I've got like... 12 bucks :?