PDA

View Full Version : All threads in the lounge show as new messages

Oddball
11-13-2005, 12:51 PM
The support forum is ok, but many others including the lounge show all of them as having new messages.

enRo
11-13-2005, 04:44 PM
It looks to be manual for now, but below this forum, ull see "Mark all posts as read" underlined... click it and itll fix ur problemo :-D

ShitOnWheels
11-13-2005, 09:06 PM
It looks to be manual for now, but below this forum, ull see "Mark all posts as read" underlined... click it and itll fix ur problemo :-D
It's actually in forum tools now. justin hasn't put a separate link to it at the bottom of the forum, if that can even be done.

But he's workin on fixing it completetly. We shall see ;)

Tru2Chevy
11-13-2005, 10:44 PM
That happened to me the first time i logged in after changing the cookie setting, and that was on Thursday. I have had 0 problems with cookies on my computer (Firefox 1.06 with default cookie settings) since then. My computer at work was acting screwy, but I dunno what their cookie settings were.

I'll look into the problem more and see if there is anything that I can do.

- Justin

Oddball
11-14-2005, 06:31 AM
got it -- THANKS!

ShitOnWheels
11-14-2005, 04:33 PM
That happened to me the first time i logged in after changing the cookie setting, and that was on Thursday. I have had 0 problems with cookies on my computer (Firefox 1.06 with default cookie settings) since then. My computer at work was acting screwy, but I dunno what their cookie settings were.

I'll look into the problem more and see if there is anything that I can do.

- Justin
I don't have ALL threads showing as new, but I'll have threads towards the bottom that I didn't necessarily read, but I viewed the page an hour or so ago, and after closing the page and opening again, those same threads show new posts even though they don't actually have any new posts.

I've just tried to remember to click "Mark all read" before I close the page. extra step for my lazy ass, but oh well.