PDA

View Full Version : Camaro Heaven?

biggsj84
11-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Ive been told theres a camaro specific junkyard in the williamstown area down here in the south...and was wondering if neone on the boards had neclu as to the location, i was told by the guy i bought my car from but that was 2 years ago and i wasnt really paying attention

If neone has ne information on this place let me know, as its nearly impossible to find good camaro parts at your regular junkyard...

Slow Z
11-13-2005, 11:04 PM
I've heard of it and I've also seen a business card for it... However since I've never heard really much about it or know anyone who goes there maybe thats an indiction that it sucks?

biggsj84
11-14-2005, 12:27 AM
did some research, and found a guy on turbobuicks.com, he gave me the address and phone number of the place. It turns out that its only open on sundays and its out in the middle of nowhere off the black horse pike. Im gonna try and contact the guy and maybe plan a trip out there. if ne of you other guys in the south are up for it, let me know and we can plan a trip over there

camaro2you
11-14-2005, 05:17 AM
did some research, and found a guy on turbobuicks.com, he gave me the address and phone number of the place. It turns out that its only open on sundays and its out in the middle of nowhere off the black horse pike. Im gonna try and contact the guy and maybe plan a trip out there. if ne of you other guys in the south are up for it, let me know and we can plan a trip over there

What i remember is its only open on Saturdays and anyother day you want to go you have to call and make a special appointment. Also good luck getting him to answer the phone on any other day besides sat. and its still hard to get him to answer the phone. but on the good side he must have 100 or so camaros/firebirds and a garage full of parts not to mention a few cars sitting outfront of the place that havent been touched yet and some of them are for sale. Me myself i havent been there in a year or two but i know that band77one has been there recently within the past couple of months.

JW
11-14-2005, 07:00 AM
Yea I been by the place before I know where its at but never actually been in there!

JW :D

Oddball
11-14-2005, 11:35 AM
I've been there. It is a guy who has dozens of second and third gens in his side yard. Really nice guy. Many of the cars are stripped but he gets new one in all of the time. The 4th gens usually go pretty quick. When I was there a few weeks ago he had a few whole third gens for sale. He ha da few motorless card for sale as well.

GrandmasterCow
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
i'm game, let me know as i only like 10-15mins from turnersville

camaro2you
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
I've been there. It is a guy who has dozens of second and third gens in his side yard. Really nice guy. Many of the cars are stripped but he gets new one in all of the time. The 4th gens usually go pretty quick. When I was there a few weeks ago he had a few whole third gens for sale. He ha da few motorless card for sale as well.

motorless you say you remember a ball park of what he wanted?

Oddball
11-14-2005, 01:44 PM
motorless you say you remember a ball park of what he wanted?

Maybe a grand or so maybe more for this one race car. I honestly forget but he had plenty of shells. Call and leave a message or stop by. he is always open on Saturdays.

coldkilla
11-15-2005, 12:27 PM
im down if its a u pull it yard. anything else blows. i met someone in the berlin junkyard that told me there was an fbody junk yard in philly. he gave me the address but i didnt have anything to write it down with. he told me directions and i forgot. sumbitch. it seemed like he was telling the truth, he said its a upullit yard and its huge.

Oddball
11-15-2005, 01:15 PM
im down if its a u pull it yard. anything else blows. i met someone in the berlin junkyard that told me there was an fbody junk yard in philly. he gave me the address but i didnt have anything to write it down with. he told me directions and i forgot. sumbitch. it seemed like he was telling the truth, he said its a upullit yard and its huge.

Yes it is a u-pull-it, but he will also help you. Some things like motors may already be out but essentially you pick over the cars.

camaro2you
11-15-2005, 01:42 PM
nows a good time to go no bees!!!!!!!lol if anyone else is goin let me know, i wanna see about a car wit out a motor for my next build :p

biggsj84
11-15-2005, 01:56 PM
I dont know what your guys plans are for this weekend, but hows about sometime on saturday during the afternoon...im not looking to buy nething, but would def love to swing over there and see what this guy has on his lot

GrandmasterCow
11-15-2005, 03:48 PM
im up for it

NJSPEEDER
11-15-2005, 06:55 PM
if anyone finds time to go there after thanksgiving i would be game to head down.
i need a few parts for the 76 and i always have an eye out for a good project. :)

camaro2you
11-15-2005, 06:59 PM
if anyone finds time to go there after thanksgiving i would be game to head down.
i need a few parts for the 76 and i always have an eye out for a good project. :)

im always game its about 5-10mins from my house :p

biggsj84
11-15-2005, 09:15 PM
well its up to you guys cody and eric, id like to go soon, but im down for waiting till after thanksgiving too. Maybe make it an early afternoon fudds day and then head over there in a couple of cars. It could def make for a good meet idea. Different from the norm. Im sure the guy would be glad to get a good size group of enthusiasts over to his lot.

Or we could just go this weekend and scout it out, and if it turns out worth while plan a trip back or something

camaro2you
11-16-2005, 01:36 PM
this saturday is looking like good weather and a bunch of people are going to dicks later on that night so maybe sometime around noon on saturday?

enRo
11-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Anybody mention Camaro Junkyard? Just give Paul (SmokingSS) a call :-D

biggsj84
11-18-2005, 08:40 PM
im gonna head over there tommorow if you guys are interested. im gonna hang around fudds in tville on 42 from about 1230 - 1ish and then head over...if you guys are interested post up on here or pm me and ill send you my cellular

camaro2you
11-18-2005, 08:59 PM
im in to go but i would need a ride from eric or someone.

biggsj84
11-19-2005, 01:11 AM
i think it might be a lil later, like more around 2-3

Oddball
11-19-2005, 07:11 AM
If he has leather seats from a 4th gen let me know :-)

nothingfancy
11-20-2005, 05:33 PM
i been there a couple times, its not really a u pull it. i almost bought a 68 maro with a v8 and powerglide with title for $800 but it needed full resto on the inside and out. he has alot of rare parts inside his building, i remember he said he does alot of towin , so its hard to get there durin the week. lots of 3rd gen parts hes got,4th gen he dont have crap. but 1st and 2nd he has the most. you can also get there of rt 73 goin towards hammonton were the icecream place is right before you go on the expressway

band77one
11-29-2005, 10:08 PM
Its on Lebanon road, go down lebanon road and then u have to turn right and its all the way at the end.

BonzoHansen
11-29-2005, 10:23 PM
!st & 2nd gen stuff, huh??

Traxion LT1
11-29-2005, 10:25 PM
any directions to this place, my friend and i r restorin his 78 z28

jims69camaro
12-01-2005, 10:58 AM
is it off of 723, winslow rd?