camaro2you
11-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Won't be seeing you guys for about three months unless you stop by here. :(

Savage_Messiah
11-30-2005, 06:59 PM
why?

camaro2you
11-30-2005, 07:10 PM
got two c's on my report card f***ing parents.

JL8Jeff
11-30-2005, 07:25 PM
D@m interweb! GET OFF THAT COMPUTER AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
:playboy: Yeah mom, I'm reading!:kneeslap:

In the words of a famous person, "well, the world needs ditchdiggers too you know"!

Tsar
11-30-2005, 07:32 PM
so u got two C's and u cant use the comp anymore?

well good luck!

NJSPEEDER
11-30-2005, 07:43 PM
jeez, if i had managed to get 2 c's on the same report card in high school my parents would have thrown a fuggin party for me.

Tsar
11-30-2005, 07:44 PM
jeez, if i had managed to get 2 c's on the same report card in high school my parents would have thrown a fuggin party for me.
:rofl:

Savage_Messiah
11-30-2005, 07:45 PM
hahahah @tim

that sucks tho man... pull them grades up so the parents lay off. what grade are you in?

Brando56894
11-30-2005, 07:46 PM
lol @ tim, that sucks that u got banned from the comp, you mom sounds like my friends mom. if he got anything lower then a b she'd start takin his **** and sellin it. what funny is he went to FDU last year and failed out, i think he said his GPA was like .5 or something insane liek that..

camaro2you
11-30-2005, 07:47 PM
9th its not even like the c's are low there both 82's ****ers.

bitchincamaro
11-30-2005, 07:56 PM
got two c's on my report card f***ing parents.

its not your parents its you. high school is more of a daycare then anything. if your trying, there is no reason to get C's. my guess is your lazy, and not working to your ability. your parents must be expecting good grades out of you for a reason. you didnt get dumb overnight. if your giving it a honest effort, i'm sorry cause i am wrong. but chances are you not. i didnt do **** in high school (and passed) and its now catching up to me now that i decided to go back to school. the information is given to you, i was to stupid to not realize it and took it for granted. once again sorry to be so blunt, but thats how it is.

Brando56894
11-30-2005, 08:00 PM
sum **** in HS requires ALOT of effort other things not so much, dont slack off a lot in HS, if you go to college you'll regret atleast some of it. i slacked off in all of my math classes, especially senior year and now here i am in my sophmore year and i still havent passed one math class :-/

camaro2you
11-30-2005, 08:04 PM
its not your parents its you. high school is more of a daycare then anything. if your trying, there is no reason to get C's. my guess is your lazy, and not working to your ability. your parents must be expecting good grades out of you for a reason. you didnt get dumb overnight. if your giving it a honest effort, i'm sorry cause i am wrong. but chances are you not. i didnt do **** in high school (and passed) and its now catching up to me now that i decided to go back to school. the information is given to you, i was to stupid to not realize it and took it for granted. once again sorry to be so blunt, but thats how it is.

your right about that the classes i have the b's in i could have a's if i actually studied but the classes with c's are engish and spanish and they know why the grades what they spanish i dont raise my hand enough so they gave me a d for participation so i got the c all the other grades in the class are a's and b's and the other c in english is because i failed a test of a summer reading book (who doesnt) are thats just why im so pissed off. rant over lol

95firebirdconvertible
11-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Tell your mom you need to come online to do homework. You need to type up your essay thats do.

camaro2you
11-30-2005, 08:22 PM
ah its not online i can do anything i want i just cant go out to any meets or anything such with any of the car club guys i know. they can come to my house but i cant leave.

foff667
11-30-2005, 08:22 PM
Tell your mom you need to come online to do homework. You need to type up your essay thats do.

:stupid:

Tsar
11-30-2005, 08:23 PM
your right about that the classes i have the b's in i could have a's if i actually studied but the classes with c's are engish and spanish and they know why the grades what they spanish i dont raise my hand enough so they gave me a d for participation so i got the c all the other grades in the class are a's and b's and the other c in english is because i failed a test of a summer reading book (who doesnt) are thats just why im so pissed off. rant over lol
how can u get a C in the language you speak? shiiit im a damn immigrant and i got an A's both Junior and Senior year without any effort.

bitchincamaro
11-30-2005, 08:27 PM
i am not trying to bust your balls, i just been there. a education is important, and it all really adds up. unfortunately for me i didnt do a thing when i could have so i have to work twice as hard now. it sucks but its my own fault.

JL8Jeff
11-30-2005, 08:37 PM
HS was easy and I didn't even make an effort. The only C's I ever got on tests were classes I knew had no effect on my future college major so I didn't study for them. But don't develop bad habits in HS if you plan on going to college. I only did half my homework in HS and you can't get away with that in college(although I did skip 1/3 of my classes one semester in college and made Dean's list, go figure). Of course, the world needs spanish speaking ditchdiggers too you know!:mrgreen:

qwikz28
11-30-2005, 11:48 PM
do you plan on going to college?

Savage_Messiah
12-01-2005, 01:18 AM
your mom goes to college

GrandmasterCow
12-01-2005, 01:38 AM
parents suck man hah

camaro2you
12-01-2005, 05:03 AM
how can u get a C in the language you speak? shiiit im a damn immigrant and i got an A's both Junior and Senior year without any effort. got a 60 something on the summer reading test and it counted for most of the grade pulled the grade up from a 72 to a 82.

Tsar
12-01-2005, 08:34 AM
got a 60 something on the summer reading test and it counted for most of the grade pulled the grade up from a 72 to a 82.
82 is C? wtf?

camaro2you
12-01-2005, 08:52 AM
yup a is 93-100 b is 85-92 and f is 70 and below and if forget what c and d range from.

Tsar
12-01-2005, 08:57 AM
yup a is 93-100 b is 85-92 and f is 70 and below and if forget what c and d range from.
um..where A then? and what the hell kinda high school do you go to. 93-100? B? whiskey tango foxtrot?

camaro2you
12-01-2005, 09:38 AM
um..where A then? and what the hell kinda high school do you go to. 93-100? B? whiskey tango foxtrot?

nah nah 93-100 is a and 85-92 is a b

Tsar
12-01-2005, 09:42 AM
nah nah 93-100 is a and 85-92 is a b
ahh i read it wrong.... :knock:
still ******

jims69camaro
12-01-2005, 10:43 AM
if expectations are set ahead of time and you don't meet them, then shame on you. if they just pulled this outta the open air and sprung it on you, then shame on them.

you get out of HS exactly what you put into it.

BonzoHansen
12-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Remember, at least your parents care (or at least seem to). Some don't.

Now go do your homework......

qwikz28
12-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Remember, at least your parents care (or at least seem to). Some don't.

Now go do your homework......
:werd: i'm glad my parents gave a ****. by the way, for all of high school i wasnt allowed out of the house on weekdays even though i got good grades. i didnt get rejected from one college i applyed to even though i applyed after the deadlines ;) hard work always pays off in the end.

Tsar
12-01-2005, 04:01 PM
:werd: i'm glad my parents gave a ****. by the way, for all of high school i wasnt allowed out of the house on weekdays even though i got good grades. i didnt get rejected from one college i applyed to even though i applyed after the deadlines ;) hard work always pays off in the end.
totally the opposite here except the ending :p

NJSPEEDER
12-01-2005, 06:25 PM
ahh i read it wrong.... :knock:
still ******

aren't you the communist that was just saying you speak the language so well?
no wonder god hates you.

Tsar
12-01-2005, 06:47 PM
aren't you the communist that was just saying you speak the language so well?
no wonder god hates you.
um..when did i say that i spoke the language so well? if you mean my A's in high school that has nothing to do with speaking. and everyone can mis-read crap once in awhile

Oddball
12-01-2005, 08:26 PM

Werd. My parents ragged on me for doing the same thing (even though I was in the "gifted track"). I f-ed off at Engineering School, barely graduating. Wound up in ***** jobs cause no one would hire me in the good jobs with my GPA. I didn't learn how to be a student until grad school where i finished with a 3.85. Now I have a great job making good money but it took me a lot of work to get here.

It sucks now but you should thank her for it. Nothing is an important as your grades because it will open or close doors for you. The cars can wait.

NJSPEEDER
12-03-2005, 01:15 PM
you will be allowed back out in time for the march meet? i hope so, you and your dad bring your car up to the dyno day :) hehe

enRo
12-03-2005, 02:03 PM
I speak of experience, amigo. I prolly only learned the simple words of Spanish 1. I failed that class freshman year and sophmore year they put me in Spanish 2. I sat down first day of school that year in my Spanish 2 class and the teacher spoke ALLL spanish, and not 1 word of English. I wasnt even in the class for 3 minutes and I said **** this, back down to Spanish 1, left the class and failed Spanish 1 again. I finally passed my Junior Year :-D Third time is a charm.

NJSPEEDER
12-03-2005, 02:05 PM
that is why everyone should take german, the english language is largely based on german so it is not difficult to learn.

enRo
12-03-2005, 02:13 PM
I actually learned some german words from playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein :-D

camaro2you
12-03-2005, 07:29 PM
you will be allowed back out in time for the march meet? i hope so, you and your dad bring your car up to the dyno day :) hehe

yes hopefully im working on getting out of the "punishment" now. also picking up all of the parts to put jw's old rear in just got my umi torque arm spohn driveshaft loop and my ta rear cover is coming. then i gotta sell my gocart for a 1000 to help with gettin the new ignition system, maifold, and demon carb to get rid of the computer controlled ****.

camaro2you
12-03-2005, 07:31 PM
I speak of experience, amigo. I prolly only learned the simple words of Spanish 1. I failed that class freshman year and sophmore year they put me in Spanish 2. I sat down first day of school that year in my Spanish 2 class and the teacher spoke ALLL spanish, and not 1 word of English. I wasnt even in the class for 3 minutes and I said **** this, back down to Spanish 1, left the class and failed Spanish 1 again. I finally passed my Junior Year :-D Third time is a charm.

most ****ed up part is i took beg2 to make it easier on my i could have been in advanced but i didnt want the work all my grades in the class are high a's and b's but she gave me a D for participation which totally ****ed up my grade. damn teacher.

Savage_Messiah
12-04-2005, 12:03 PM
then i gotta sell my gocart for a 1000 to help with gettin the new ignition system, maifold, and demon carb to get rid of the computer controlled ****.

why?

and yes, school should be the most important thing for you right now

camaro2you
12-04-2005, 12:14 PM
why?

and yes, school should be the most important thing for you right now

why to selling the gocart?

NJSPEEDER
12-04-2005, 01:45 PM
well, get yoru grades stright by march and tell your dad that you guys need to figure out a way to get the vette and the camaro up to the dyno day. i will have a date set shortly so you can begin your planning :D

Savage_Messiah
12-04-2005, 02:23 PM
no why to going carb and ditching FI, unless I misunderstood and you don't have FI and are just upgrading the carb stuff

NJSPEEDER
12-04-2005, 03:43 PM
he has a computer controlled carb. they are nice if you have the time and knowledge to really mess with them, but overall a holley DP and a vacuum advance dist is much easier to learn on and mess with

Savage_Messiah
12-04-2005, 09:38 PM
ah, gotcha

Squirrel
12-06-2005, 12:54 PM
i got by on charm and charm alone..since doing work really doesnt do it for me...teachers loved me and thats why i was on honor roll for 4 years straight and principal's honor roll (straight A's) multiple times, basically act like you give a **** youre there...i learned 3 things in high school;
1. participate, that'll turn that B into an A, raise your hand every once in a while, volunteer to do something (especially if it requires you leaving the room, if the teacher trusts you, you are golden) teachers love that ****
2. i rarely did homework (read: pretty much never), but i got high A's on tests instead of a low A/B
3. if youre not cheatin youre not tryin:)