PDA

View Full Version : I grew up in south jersey..

Frosty
12-18-2005, 01:31 PM
...is that good enough? :D

..and to add to other comments, yes south jersey rocks :cool:

Screw the north...they're just a bunch of wanna be "new yawkas" :D

camaro2you
12-18-2005, 01:36 PM

haha hell ya im liken ya already, south does own all the north/central just doesnt want to admit it.

ar0ck
12-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Bah North Rules, we can go into the city anytime we want! Its better then living there and having to pay the NY taxes!

Tsar
12-18-2005, 03:00 PM
north > u

Frosty
12-18-2005, 03:08 PM
Looks at these guys...having to check up on the south jersey board...

Paranoid we're talking about you guys?

Wow...I have like 7 post and I'm starting **** :D

Tsar
12-18-2005, 03:10 PM
Looks at these guys...having to check up on the south jersey board...

Paranoid we're talking about you guys?

i dont check up on south jersey board, i just click the "new post" button and whatever thread is on the top of the page i click on it!

Frosty
12-18-2005, 03:15 PM
lol

ar0ck
12-18-2005, 03:36 PM
Well S. Jersey is usually dead, so if their is activity you gotta see what happened.

qwikz28
12-18-2005, 04:51 PM
i'm from NY. the taxes on my house in NY are same as my house in NJ and my car insurance is ten times cheaper. and not to mention our state doesnt smell like toxic waste. so :stfu:

central still owns

Tru2Chevy
12-19-2005, 09:51 AM

Sounds like you're gonna fit right in here ;)

- Justin

GrandmasterCow
12-19-2005, 12:07 PM
welcome!

Brando56894
12-19-2005, 12:42 PM
the northern NJFBOA group owns all no doubt about it, but in the sence of jersey i liek the south better, just not vineland..

jims69camaro
12-22-2005, 06:58 PM
the northern NJFBOA group owns all no doubt about it, but in the sence of jersey i liek the south better, just not vineland..

then stay out of little puerto rico.

man, the memories came flooding back when i read this thread. i, too, am a transplant originally from south jersey. i grew up in deptford. i knew the deptford mall when all that was there was a cornfield and a sign that said "New Sears Store coming soon", and on a hot summer day if the wind blew just right you would gag from the stench of the pig farms.

there are many nice areas with nothing but green grass, trees lining the horizon and blue skies. unfortunately, south jersey has to share the state with the north. i remember when there was a grass roots effort to seperate the north and the south and make them two different states. dunno why they never succeeded - it would've been the best thing for the south...

Frosty
12-22-2005, 07:10 PM

man, the memories came flooding back when i read this thread. i, too, am a transplant originally from south jersey. i grew up in deptford. i knew the deptford mall when all that was there was a cornfield and a sign that said "New Sears Store coming soon", and on a hot summer day if the wind blew just right you would gag from the stench of the pig farms.

there are many nice areas with nothing but green grass, trees lining the horizon and blue skies. unfortunately, south jersey has to share the state with the north. i remember when there was a grass roots effort to seperate the north and the south and make them two different states. dunno why they never succeeded - it would've been the best thing for the south...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick:

ALLMACK
12-22-2005, 07:48 PM
i knew the deptford mall when all that was there was a cornfield and a sign that said "New Sears Store coming soon"
amen' jimscamaro i too am your age (older than dirt) and i grew up in Glassboro, man I miss my 500 h.p. 1973 dodge charger "The Black Beast"

BonzoHansen
12-22-2005, 09:20 PM

Isn't Feasterville more like central NJ??

Frosty
12-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Isn't Feasterville more like central NJ??

Eh, close I guess.

It's right outside of NE Philly. But regardless I grew up in Mt. Ephraim and lived in Meford for a few years...I'm SNJ all the way. :)

Brando56894
12-22-2005, 10:12 PM

ehh i wish, thats why i like bein up in wayne for most of the year, its a much needed temporary exile :D wayne itself is great but willy p=community college with dorms

Squirrel
12-23-2005, 01:28 AM
im a southern boy during the school year....south jersey in mind...central at heart :)

bitchincamaro
12-23-2005, 02:20 AM
south jeruz !!!

jims69camaro
12-23-2005, 03:24 AM
does anyone remember mike dibella and the 'zoo' crew? everything was zoo: zoo jersey, zoo york, happy zoo year... ah, the good old days.

i miss my 1972 pontiac grand ville - the original land yacht with a 455 ho motor out of a trans am...

Oddball
12-23-2005, 07:55 AM

Funny I grew up in Bensalem / Langhorne and now livein South Jersey...

Frosty
12-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Funny I grew up in Bensalem / Langhorne and now livein South Jersey...

I'll probably be back in jersey in the next year or so to be closer to friends and family.

WayFast84
12-24-2005, 08:59 AM
CENTRAL

Slow 88
12-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Eh, close I guess.

It's right outside of NE Philly. But regardless I grew up in Mt. Ephraim and lived in Meford for a few years...I'm SNJ all the way. :)

That's right by me.. I live off of KingsHwy...

bitchincamaro
12-24-2005, 10:44 AM
do you live near an old guy with some hot rods? near that senior citzen home they just built? i live off kings hwy in heights

Frosty
12-24-2005, 10:58 AM
Bitchin...what kind of cars does he have?

When you say "heights" do you mean Gloucester Heights?

If so that MIGHT be my uncle. He has a few 57 Chevy's, a few 64 Impala's and a 64 Biscayne that is the 2nd highest rated Biscayne in the country.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had a brain fart. Kings Highway doesn't run through that part of Gloucester.

Frosty
12-24-2005, 10:58 AM
That's right by me.. I live off of KingsHwy...

Where at? My mom's side of the family grew up in Gloucester. They lived on Lambert Ave(near the border of Mt. Ephraim)

Slow 88
12-24-2005, 11:08 AM
do you live near an old guy with some hot rods? near that senior citzen home they just built? i live off kings hwy in heights

Yes,I live right down the street from him if you are speaking of Earl w/the yellow 50 ford and red 32? Also my area is considered Cypress Gardens...

Slow 88
12-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Bitchin...what kind of cars does he have?

When you say "heights" do you mean Gloucester Heights?

If so that MIGHT be my uncle. He has a few 57 Chevy's, a few 64 Impala's and a 64 Biscayne that is the 2nd highest rated Biscayne in the country.

EDIT: Nevermind, I had a brain fart. Kings Highway doesn't run through that part of Gloucester.

What is your uncles name I might know him...

Frosty
12-24-2005, 01:50 PM
John. Middle aged, black hair.

He's part of a big car club but I don't know the name of it.

bitchincamaro
12-24-2005, 11:57 PM
haha yea i used to work with earl at sons auto supply. he's a grouchy old man. he wanted to call the cops on my buddies 69 pickup cause it was a piece of **** w/ QQ tags on it. pretty cool he was into cars and all but he was miserable.

Slow 88
12-25-2005, 07:38 AM
haha yea i used to work with earl at sons auto supply. he's a grouchy old man. he wanted to call the cops on my buddies 69 pickup cause it was a piece of **** w/ QQ tags on it. pretty cool he was into cars and all but he was miserable.

Yes, that is him lol he is definitely one miserable prick! He used to own a shop and when I was 18 I had a '77 firebird and I went to him to see if he could put duals on it...So, he said and I quote "Get the F%ck out here Kid!" what a nice guy HAHAHA!!

Jersey_TA
01-01-2006, 04:17 AM
I like south jersey myself :)

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone can own anything since there still hasn't been the South vs central vs north competition to prove it.

Let's get this grudge match rolling because e-bench racing is for fags

Slow 88
01-01-2006, 05:48 AM
I hear ya I am willing to get something started at Atco but Tim says that he is working something....Anyway, the own thing cracks me up too...

Jersey_TA
01-01-2006, 06:51 AM
I hear ya I am willing to get something started at Atco but Tim says that he is working something....Anyway, the own thing cracks me up too...

I get back from my deployment in May, then the cage is going in so anything happening after late april would be perfect. :)

Savage_Messiah
01-05-2006, 06:07 PM

http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/curiositykillsthedogowned.jpg.jpg