PDA

View Full Version : Need 2nd opinion from wiring/electronics people

V
01-02-2006, 11:50 PM
I have to do some custom wiring modifications, but due to the actual task, I dont want to say it outright on the board. Its not a huge deal but anyways, I would like to communicate in AIM, email, or by phone with another member who has done in a decent amount of circuit board wiring/soldering and has a basic knowledge of schematics. Its nothing really illegal so dont get the wrong idea, and what i'm doing will be thrown out in a few weeks. If you have nothing useful or significant to post, please refrain from posting anything, i appreciate it in advance. I will explain my project to the admins if they feel it is nessecary. To make it short, big corporation screwing me, i'm getting what I deserve(no threats or bombs or crap like that).

Tru2Chevy
01-03-2006, 08:56 AM
To make it short, big corporation screwing me, i'm getting what I deserve(no threats or bombs or crap like that).

Bah....that's no fun :D

Hit up "gettinripped' on AIM (Garretwp on the board). He's pretty good with electronics and he may be able to help.

- Justin

Squirrel
01-03-2006, 02:45 PM
theres probably plenty of how-to's on the net that you could search for, or do you happen to be friends with anyone that works/has worked in that field?

V
01-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah i'll probably end up searching the web for the certian info i need, and well, i did go to college for a year at Stevens Tech in hoboken('99)for electrical enginnering so its simple for me to do what i needed, i just forgot some detals about LCD displays and LED numeric displays along with needing specific electronics info on a certain car. I found another option though for what i was trying to do and i will most likely go that route.

qwikz28
01-03-2006, 04:27 PM
i have a soldering iron at my house im not using if you want to borrow it. i dont know if you have one or not buy im just trying to help

Ian
01-03-2006, 07:27 PM
I can read a schematic. if ya need help, I'll give it a go.