PDA

View Full Version : inspection sticker...

91camaroracer
02-01-2006, 05:37 AM
i guess this would go here... does anyone know where i can get an inspection sticker because my car will never pass state inspection... :drive: ...just thought maybe someone would know...

nothingfancy
02-02-2006, 04:46 PM
yeh i need 1 to, damn jdm motors

badzracing
02-05-2006, 03:35 AM
why will it not pass? I don't see any emission killing mods in your sig.

Frosty
02-05-2006, 09:10 AM
When do you need it by?

91camaroracer
02-06-2006, 01:00 AM
well my smog pump is out, a/c and heat is out, was 305 tbi now 350 ho tbi, gutted cat...the list goes and goes...no emissions at all and i need it by like april

nothingfancy
02-11-2006, 07:51 PM
i need 1 asap, i have a jdm motor in my nissan

jims69camaro
02-14-2006, 03:49 PM
i don't get why people would be looking on the internet for a sticker. not that it's that far fetched to dream up, and probably has happened at least once since the internet was born, but who's to say you're not a cop trying to get some dirt on the secondary inspection stations? we have no proof of who you are. i dunno. i wouldn't be on the internet asking for a sticker and i wouldn't be expecting anyone on the internet to help me out, should i happen to be looking for a sticker. guess that's just me, though.

Frosty
02-14-2006, 03:56 PM
That's why I wouldn't even think of helping people with a sticker out until I meet them and get to know them

BonzoHansen
02-14-2006, 09:38 PM
The people asking do not realize the big fines levied if a garage is caught...all so they can have an illegal car.

camaroracer1992
02-14-2006, 10:11 PM
check your local stevie wonder inspection station :)

V
02-15-2006, 07:24 PM
if you're car isn't highly illegal, there may be a chance a local station may pass you and let minor stuff slide. I got my monte inspected at a local shop, but everything got checked. emissions, lights, gas cap etc. i was scared it wouldnt pass being a swapped motor, tranny conversion full aftermarket exhaust, colw hood, etc. but it all checked out. If you are one of the many people i run into just trying to get through with no cat...suck it up, buy on, have it put on, get inspected then rip it off if you must. They never even popped my hood, i choose too in order to show off my work, lol. whatever you do dont go to a state inspection station first, uz if you fail, its recored in the computers, whereas many private shops will work with you a bit so you pass the first time. ie warming the car up, helping with minor repairs etc.

nothingfancy
02-15-2006, 08:04 PM
mine just failed for emissions way off the charts. personally i dislike cops,well not all,some are cool, and im a railroad employe