PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 95 camaro...

V
02-27-2006, 01:45 AM
I am parting out a '95 v6 camaro. Blue exterior, grey interior, manual windows, V6 auto.
Bad parts: drivers seat is ripped, carpet is stained, front bumper cracked, hood faded/paint cracking.
Everything else is good. Let me know what you need and ill give you a price.

Savage_Messiah
02-27-2006, 02:07 AM
my driver side window has started squeaking when I roll it down... whe I take off the door panel and take a look ill let you know if I see anything screwed up

BLACKZ28
03-01-2006, 11:06 AM
how much do you want for the front seats and are they in good shape

V
03-01-2006, 11:34 AM
the drivers seat has a rip in the outer bolster

ar0ck
03-01-2006, 09:19 PM
I'm looking for a few things actually. Is it a power lock car? Im looking for the drivers side power lock assembly for cheap with the drivers side control pad (with clips). Second I need the center console arm rest pad joint that connects it to the center console. Third im interested in the 4 bolts that hold down the spoiler (with nuts). Fourth, Im looking for a drivers side fog light assembly. Finally I might be interested in the passenger side window as well (if it has no scratches or tint).

Let me know what your looking to get, I dont have alot of money to work with so the cheaper the better, maybe we can work out a deal somehow. PM me or call my cell 862-684-7855
-Alex

V
03-02-2006, 01:33 AM
alex, nah, it is not a power lock car, But i have a few other 4th gen doors that i belive are, ill have to check.
console lid hinge...sorry it was broken apart IIRC, ill look tomorrow to be sure.
the bolts are easy to get, ill pull the spoiler before the weekend.
I may have the fog lights sold as a complete set, but if that falls through i will let you know.
I have i think 3 passenger side door glass, i'll see what condition they are all in, at least one is in great shape and 1 is tinted, but ill remove the tint myself without damage.

Once i check all athe parts out by friday, i'll PM you with prices and i'm sure we can work something out.

Savage_Messiah
03-02-2006, 01:55 AM
If the fog lights don't have to be perfect, and Paul's are sold, then I have a set lying in my garage

BLACKZ28
03-02-2006, 11:05 AM
interested in those seats let me know on a price

V
03-02-2006, 03:31 PM
$75 for the pair of front seats. keep in mind the drivers seats bolster is pretty torn up and the seatbelt holder bracket by the headrest is broken.

ar0ck
03-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Awsome Paul, hopefully the weather will be good this weekend and we can figure something out. Im trying to nock out all these repairs Ive been holding off in one weekend.