PDA

View Full Version : Calendar suggestion

foff667
03-09-2006, 09:53 AM
take down all the etown crap...when you look at the bottom of the screen it makes it look like the next 3-4 big events are etown lol which they are just regular test & tunes...there has to be a limit on whats going on otherwise Im gonna start posting "tie your friends shoe day" lol. Also I posted teh cjcfo meet on there like 2-3 days ago & it has yet to appear...said that it had to be approved...maybe have a pre approval but with an email to you guys so you can make sure its ok rather then having to wait days for something thats a week away to get approval.

Tru2Chevy
03-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Sorry about the slacking in your approval time, I just changed the way Tim and I are notified about approvals so they should be done sooner now.

Talk to Tim about track schedules on there, that was his doing.

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
03-09-2006, 05:11 PM
the track schedules are posted that everyone can be aware of what is going on at the area facilities if they are interested in racing, watching, or attending a special event.
this club is about cars and enjoying them, the track schedules are a part of that.

foff667
03-10-2006, 10:21 AM
then post up island, maple grove, atco, autox blah blah blah...i dunno...the calendar ends up looking cluttered with something you can view at etowns website...i can see camaro vs firebird or gm vs. the world but to see mon-fri test & tunes listed is a little much imo.

Koll
03-10-2006, 06:40 PM
Post up About 37 (TR)

NJSPEEDER
03-12-2006, 12:18 AM
foff667, maple grove is posted up, island and atco will be posted up as soon as they have schedules that don't say "tentative" on them, i am planning to add brdigeport and new egypts schedules as soon as i have time as well.

koll, get me an address and the meet up times/nights for TR and i will get it posted ASAP.

the idea of the calendar is to have as much info as possible about what is going on everywhere in and around the state. it does look a little busy, but that is the nature of living ins a state with 3 drag strips, 2 dirt ovals, a paved oval, and half the towns have some sort of cruise night.

Koll
03-15-2006, 08:32 AM
I guess for 37 the best thing to do is put an address for the bus depot @ around 10. But since we are always moving, someone can just call me to find where we are.

Tru2Chevy
03-15-2006, 09:31 AM
I guess for 37 the best thing to do is put an address for the bus depot @ around 10. But since we are always moving, someone can just call me to find where we are.

Should we put your phone number on the calendar too? :D

- Justin