PDA

View Full Version : On Site Calendar Submissions

NJSPEEDER
03-15-2006, 05:20 PM
we encourage everyone to submit major gatherings, cruises, and national events for addition to the calendar.
please send all the information to one of the admins and we will get the event posted ASAP. please be sure to include date, time, location, costs/fees, website links, and other relevant information.

-thanks

IROCZman15
12-10-2006, 10:20 PM
waht is this calander?

is it available for purchase? or is it an online viewing thing?
im also guessing that it will have events listed on it too.. pretty damn cool

-Tim - is ther anything or settings i should switch to try to get email responses? should i use another email address instead of my AOL one?

Tru2Chevy
12-11-2006, 08:38 AM
waht is this calander?

is it available for purchase? or is it an online viewing thing?
im also guessing that it will have events listed on it too.. pretty damn cool

-Tim - is ther anything or settings i should switch to try to get email responses? should i use another email address instead of my AOL one?

The calendar that we are talking about here is the on-site Calendar, viewable by clicking the "Calendar" link in the blue navbar at the top of the page. Here's the link: http://www.njfboa.org/forums/calendar.php

Unfortunately we have not been able to work out our email sending issues with our current host provider. Using an address different from your AOL one may help.

We will soon be switching to a new webhost, and there shouldn't be any email issues once the changeover is complete.

- Justin

NJSPEEDER
12-31-2006, 09:42 PM
i just wanted to bump this up and remind everyone that if you know of any regional or national f-body or american muscle related gatherings, please let us know.
i have started adding the area track schedules today and there is plenty of room left for any events you may know about :)