PDA

View Full Version : 1999 GMC Yukon Denali FOR SALE

V
03-16-2006, 01:59 PM
pending a few little things , im finally selling the Denali. Please dont clutter up this thread with BS comments. Sale of the vehicle will come with temp tags issued by Englewood GMC and they will be brokering the deal. (Clear corners, LED taillights, and Giovanna 20's NOT included)
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/SmokingSS/DenaliFORSALEad.jpg

ted gerlach
03-17-2006, 05:43 AM
where is the truck located?

V
03-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Its in Closter NJ, in bergen county(northern NJ)

ted gerlach
06-09-2006, 08:19 PM
due you want to sell it or not...been waiting since the swap meet/

V
06-09-2006, 11:25 PM
i know, i still am dealing with the dealer. the owner said he will finance it but he wasnt thrilled about a trade in. Problem is, i have to cancel my extended warranty first and get that refund of about 3500, then apply that to the amount i owe and thatll drop it down to about 12k payoff price. if you want the warranty, that is transferable and its good till 86k miles or 9/2008. But i had to keep the warranty active a little longer since I just got the truck back from the dealer last week after it being in the shop finally getting the drivers heated seat repaired, so now it has an all new drivers leather seat cover, bottom and back. however im probably brining it back in to the dealer next week because the rear cargo doors sometimes dont lock when i lock the truck up. Once its back from that i will give you the final word on it.

ted gerlach
06-10-2006, 05:22 AM
ok i was thinking about trading in the ss pickup, or just finance the whole truck with a couple k down...and sell the silverado ss myself...