PDA

View Full Version : lookin to do something fri or sat

supercharged Lt4
03-19-2006, 08:31 PM
Friday or saturday night i wanna do something... is anyone up for meetin up somewhere? i was thinkin about goin to rt 37. and see if theres anything goin on.. if anyone has any ideas let me kno im up for anything... IM me on aim my screen name is LS1 6speed only...

GrandmasterCow
03-20-2006, 08:55 AM
im game

supercharged Lt4
03-20-2006, 03:03 PM
yea dude, u and collin should come down here friday night or afternoon or something, u guys can crash at my house if u wanna.. one of my buddies dave is lookin to do somethin to and im gunna ask around see if anyone else is intersted. just cmc

GrandmasterCow
03-23-2006, 07:57 AM
yeah man, tonight i head home until friday night, about 8 or 9pm then i head back here to cherry hill till next week. (saturday i have work, thats why i have to return, so this weekend is kinda messed up)

supercharged Lt4
03-24-2006, 07:26 PM
iight, tonight (friday night) i promised i would help my girlfriend with a bunch of **** for some dinner that im being dragged to tommorow night, saturday morning i have to be in Exton P.A at the UTI for some scolarship meeting junk, then saturday night i have to go out with the girlfriend so im kinda beat anyway... i gotta do valve springs in the toy so if u guys do come down idk if ill be able to drive it cause i still have to order them and i need the time to do them between work and school. im afraid to drive the car cause i dont want anything to happen.. the thing is dirty as hell and im afraid to start it and pull it out of the garage :( so i gotta get it towed up to the shop when im all ready to do it.. i still have to get that nitrous kit installed and i need 15x10's for my slicks. ahhh summer is coming to fast and the cars no where near ready! next weekend lol.. i really wanna do something.. maybe it will be warmer, we can go to ac and hand out job aplications to home less people, stop at hooters and watch collin drink.

GrandmasterCow
03-30-2006, 08:06 AM
haha heyh man. im game for anything u wanna do, except i cant goto atco yet, i dont have my **** together yet and before i spend money on **** i have to pay back some money i owe, then im planning on relpacing **** on my car. what you been up to? hows the car coming? yeah tomorrow ill be home asbout 1 or 1pm and bored all day probabbly hahaha.