PDA

View Full Version : deptford meets

camaro2you
04-17-2006, 06:24 PM
its about that time to start up the meets in deptford on saturday nights again lets say 7:30-8:00. i figured i would get this up since eric blew his tranny a week or so ago lol.

GrandmasterCow
04-18-2006, 08:11 AM
haha thakns man. the TA goes in today for a full rebuild :) new stall, servo, valves, etc... can't wait :)

Tru2Chevy
04-18-2006, 08:16 AM
the TA goes in today for a full rebuild :) new stall, servo, valves, etc... can't wait :)

Details?

- Justin

GrandmasterCow
04-19-2006, 09:00 AM
Details?

- Justin

talking with a performance transmission shop in cinniminson. they have my car now, i'm working with them to rebuild my tranny. 3000stall, corvette servo, transgo shiftkit, Red Eagle power pack, valve work, not sure what else as i'm working with them. i had a few friends go to them and they said they do really good work, so i'm letting them take the task.

Tru2Chevy
04-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Sounds like that should be pretty nice. Only a 3000 stall though? I would choose a 3800 minimum with the heads/cam you have on there.

Hopefully it won't set you back to much, I know you were trying to save up money towards other things....

- Justin

GrandmasterCow
04-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Sounds like that should be pretty nice. Only a 3000 stall though? I would choose a 3800 minimum with the heads/cam you have on there.

Hopefully it won't set you back to much, I know you were trying to save up money towards other things....

- Justin
yeah, the guy at the shop said a 3000 should be fine, and if not, then he'll supply the fuddle 3800 i originally planned. heh, yeah this is going to set me back alot. i had alot ideas but now i have to do this. hah. i still hav eone person to pay back, which im going to one all this stuff gets done. but i cant wait to get my car back. haha

Tru2Chevy
04-20-2006, 10:14 AM
yeah, the guy at the shop said a 3000 should be fine, and if not, then he'll supply the fuddle 3800 i originally planned.

Heh - does he know that you have a head and cam package on that car? I would think that any shop that knew the cars would recommend alot more stall than that. But if he'll upgrade you for free if you want more, then it won't be too much of a hassle. Also, if he told you he would upgrade it for free, I would make sure he put it in writing.

- Justin

GrandmasterCow
04-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Heh - does he know that you have a head and cam package on that car? I would think that any shop that knew the cars would recommend alot more stall than that. But if he'll upgrade you for free if you want more, then it won't be too much of a hassle. Also, if he told you he would upgrade it for free, I would make sure he put it in writing.

- Justin

yeah, he said 3000 will be best, but he'll work with me on a higher if it doesn't do it. nerxt to my car at the shop is the worlds 3rd fastest car, its a foxbody twin turbo, the guy drove it into his garage and hit the wall, so its at the shop getting the front end fixed. lol. really nice car though, nice chameleon paint.