PDA

View Full Version : looking to rent garage/storage space...

V
05-03-2006, 09:09 PM
im looking for an indoor parking spot for my vette, anywhere in NJ, NY, PA etc, i dont really care how far. I just need to move the car out of my way for 2-3 months. It is not driveable right now but i wouldnt need any help moving/pushing it. Its a 1979 corvette, and in its current shape, its about 14' long, by 5.5' wide and 4' high. All i require is that it is in a dry, locked spot. Does not have to be temp controlled etc., and im looking for something relatively cheap. The self storage places here are crazy expensive. I am in the process of cleaning out my main garage and i am putting all my parts in my enclosed trailer, which the vette is currently in. Then once my garage is ready and my lift is installed, I can move the vette back in. Let me know if anyone has anything. If i cant find anything soon i'll be forced to put my parts in a storage place for like $150 a month.

98tadriver
05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I might be able to help ya. pm sent

Untamed
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
Lackland Storage in Hillsborough has indoor and outdoor parking. I have my TA outside. You can get in from 6am to 9pm, 7 days a week. Don't have the contact info atm, but you can look them up online. Unlike other storage places, they don't force you to empty the gas tank if you park it inside.

HardcoreZ28
05-05-2006, 12:21 PM
I pay $200 a month for the one bay storage place I have in Bound Brook. If you haven't found a place yet I can give you the owners name and you can ask if he's got any other spaces open right now.

ted gerlach
05-06-2006, 05:25 AM
down it toms river...it 125 for inside storage...