PDA

View Full Version : quick reply issue...

V
05-07-2006, 07:25 AM
i tried using the quick reply to post a response in the lounge. i typed in my respone and hit submit. Then a message came up sayign it was too short, and to lengthen it to at least 3 characters...but i had written a small paragraph...??, and under the message telling me to make my message longer, it had the text box, but my writing wasnt there, just the [quote][quote] thing, and i didnt even quote anyone in my response. so anyways, i went back and retyped it, making sure i didnt hit a wrong button or select quote. all was fine so i clicked submit, and i got the same error message..."too short" with the only the quote tags in the text box... so i just gave up posting my response, i was too fed up to go advanced and type it a third time..

oh and today, i randomly keep getting the little "x" for the club banner, advertisements of someones avatar, never all at the same time, just randomly..who knows...

V
05-07-2006, 07:36 AM
oh, and so far today i also got this...
http://www.njfboa.org/forums/Banner/rand_banner3.gif

<table class="

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

the banner and the "table class" thing is all i gto when i clicked on a thread before, and about 15 min before that, i got a similar thing, but instead of table etc, it said soemthign about "breadcrum"... strange....

Tru2Chevy
05-08-2006, 12:28 AM
....Interesting. Anyone else getting any errors similar to Paul is describing? If so, post up here and let me know.

Paul, if you see that table class or breadcrumb error again, use the print screen key to make a copy of what was displayed on the page and them e-mail it to me.

- Justin

ZeroCool8891
05-09-2006, 05:39 AM
when you get those errors theres a prob with the servers call your hosting provider

Tru2Chevy
05-09-2006, 11:18 AM
when you get those errors theres a prob with the servers call your hosting provider

Doesn't have to be an issue with the servers, it could be something as simple as me leaving a comma or a colon out of a code edit that I made. Some browsers are pickier than others when it comes to displaying code.

- Justin

ZeroCool8891
05-09-2006, 05:58 PM
yea tru