PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Craftsman 11 Drawer box

Tru2Chevy
06-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Some of you may remember me talking about this box before. This is the one I bought a while ago, and then returned because the lock was broken.

The owner's son has managed to open the box, however he disabled the lock in the process (turns out it was a manufacturing issue with the lock).

The owner is trying to sell it again, if anyone is interested. It's the model in the link below, but in black. It comes with keys, but the lock is disabled. The box also has some small dents and scratches, but they do not affect the operation of the box.

She is asking $275, not sure how firm she is on that price. New it sells for $360, although it is on sale at the moment for $327.59 (only in red). This is an online/catalog only box, meaning you won't find it in stock at any Sears store.

Here's the box in red: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&pid=00961941000&cat=Storage,+Chests+%26+Cabinets&subcat=Chests+%26+Cabinets&vertical=TOOL&ihtoken=1

If the link doesn't work when you click it, try hitting refresh....

Post up here if you are interested, and I'll get you the owner's contact info.

- Justin

bad64chevelle
06-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Justin the link isnt working for me. I may be interested, thanks!

EDIT** Nevermind it works now....still may be interested.

Tru2Chevy
06-22-2006, 10:15 AM
TTT....

- Justin

BonzoHansen
06-23-2006, 07:07 AM
Broken lock, dents & scratches and she wants $275? A bit high IMO.

Tru2Chevy
06-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Yea....just passing the word along.

I'm not sure how low she would go on the price, but she had 5 different boxes, and the other 4 were sold months ago, so she may entertain a lowball offer.

- Justin