PDA

View Full Version : gta wheels

WayFast84
07-17-2006, 04:02 PM
How many people would be intrested in NEW gta wheels? It will be aftermarket wheels like the zo6,zr1 and other wheels. So post up and If we get a big hit, maybe a company will produce 'em!!!

Thanks
Matt

Ian
07-17-2006, 06:39 PM
It would take at least 10 thousand people to make a company to even consider it. not only that, but everyone would have to pre order them, wait for the company to buy/make templates, castings and forgings. I doubt any company would do that for an otherwise outdated wheel.

Untamed
07-19-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah. Ebay and TGO are your friend. :nod:

Koll
07-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Another great idea by matt

:rolls eyes:

WayFast84
07-19-2006, 10:58 PM
no they make repo iroc wheels and they look gay as hell, Im sick and tired of everyone in the damn world trying to buy my wheels off of me, im scared some ones gonna jack them from me in the middle of the night, but im good now cause I only got 3 of them

Untamed
07-20-2006, 09:06 AM
but im good now cause I only got 3 of them

Huh?

HardcoreZ28
07-20-2006, 09:35 AM
no they make repo iroc wheels and they look gay as hell, Im sick and tired of everyone in the damn world trying to buy my wheels off of me, im scared some ones gonna jack them from me in the middle of the night, but im good now cause I only got 3 of them

No offence pal but I've got repro IROC wheels and everywhere I go people ask me about them and want to know who I got them from. Now if you wanna talk "repo" let's discuss what someone should do to your car before it's completely useless to anyone.

WayFast84
07-20-2006, 10:01 AM
No offence pal but I've got repro IROC wheels and everywhere I go people ask me about them and want to know who I got them from. Now if you wanna talk "repo" let's discuss what someone should do to your car before it's completely useless to anyone.

Reproduction iroc wheels are way over done.

and you just lost any busness I would have done with you in the near future :rofl: :D

HardcoreZ28
07-20-2006, 10:23 AM

and you just lost any busness I would have done with you in the near future :rofl: :D

No offence but I'm not really worried about it. I have this thing about only liking to put my name to quality work anyway. Now if you actually want to learn something hands on sometime instead of asking questions and making basic generalizations on a message board then you're more than welcome to come by and be an extra set of hands for a day or two on some of my projects.

Tsar
07-20-2006, 03:23 PM

no one needs your piggy bank change.

Ian
07-20-2006, 05:27 PM
try to stay on topic please.

Matt, no one is going to make those wheels and if your actually afraid someone might jack yours, buy some wheel locks. And stop trying to insult a senior member. you couldn't afford his time if you wanted to and his work is meant for show cars, not a plain jane 84 firebird.

paul, thank you for handling Matt with a level head.

HardcoreZ28
07-20-2006, 05:29 PM
Matt and I discussed our differences and everything is cool...no need to further that part of the discussion. I remember the days when I was just like him.....just had a bad day in the office today and vented on the wrong person.

Tsar
07-20-2006, 05:32 PM
ahh happy ending, how cute :lol:

Ian
07-20-2006, 05:48 PM
dont worry, nobody would have gotten in trouble, I'm just doing what I was told to do.

Tsar
07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
dont worry, nobody would have gotten in trouble, I'm just doing what I was told to do.
im not worried, i just wish i could still pwn wayfast left and right like it used to be... but im trying my best not to, just like i said i would.

god its so tempting. :lol:

tastyle88
09-12-2006, 10:40 PM
wayfast if u are interested i can get a set of gold gta rims needing only 1 tire( hole in sidewall ) back off my freind for what i sold them for $300 includeing all caps center and lugnut. let me know hes thinkin of putting them on ebay. thanx bruce. p.s noah has seen them on my truck he would vouch

WayFast84
09-13-2006, 04:55 PM
I got 2 sets of gta wheels..

I just want bigger gta wheels wider and 17's

chrisfrom nj
09-14-2006, 12:39 PM
no they make repo iroc wheels and they look gay as hell, Im sick and tired of everyone in the damn world trying to buy my wheels off of me, im scared some ones gonna jack them from me in the middle of the night, but im good now cause I only got 3 of themwhos down to go to wayfast's house and jack his bent gta rims

WayFast84
09-14-2006, 07:09 PM
I would but im lazzy...