PDA

View Full Version : anybody want Earth Wind and Fire tickets?

camarokev
07-18-2006, 09:11 PM
I've got two tickets in section 104- one in row H, the other in row K, for the PNC Bank Arts Center Earth, Wind and Fire concert on Friday night. I purchased second row seats to take my dad, and now have these tickets left over. Anyone want to make an offer? Face value was 62.50 a ticket... so I'd take reasonable offers for them. While tickets are not together, they are the same seats just two rows behind/in front of each other. Otherwise they will just be wasted tickets. Let me know!!!

- Kevin

Tsar
07-18-2006, 09:13 PM
isnt that like oprah stuff?

camarokev
07-18-2006, 09:16 PM
lol... i believe they have been on Oprah's show... but they are a really good group actually- done a lot of songs that won grammys, etc... very popular in the 70's. Just looking to get something for them- doesn't matter really what- the important thing is that the tix don't go to waste.

enRo
07-18-2006, 09:29 PM
I thought this was gonna be a DVD complelation of Captain Planet episodes. Damn you Kevin! :lol:

amargari
07-24-2006, 11:00 PM
Wasn't Charles Jefferson asking Mike Damone about these tickets in Fast Times at Ridgemont High? As a side note, Charles had a nice 2nd gen Z28.