PDA

View Full Version : this happen to anyone else...ever? or am I just unlucky

lastcall190
08-08-2006, 12:26 PM
I'll make this brief:

Was driving home from rockaway mall, sitting at the light on 46 to turn onto 10 (local ppl probably know, by smiles 2). VW pulls up next to me, we're both behind cars. They're blasting rap and seem to turn it up next to me, I just glance over, two kids that didn't look much out of high school. I just figure whatever and just make my turn. Traffic in front of me is slow, so I change lanes to the left. All of a sudden cruising along about 50-55, the driver in the VW leans out, throws a bottle next to his car, smashes in half, and little bits of broken glass and half of a sobe sized glass bottle are bouncing my way. I swerve to miss, and I guess that set me off (not a great temper). What I SHOULD have done is gotten the license plate (my mistake I'm an idiot), but there was lots of traffic on the road so I caught up next to him, glanced over, they just sit staring straight ahead. In the middle of traffic, he dumps the clutch almost hits the guy in front of him, tries to get over, but I'm right there. So I look over again trying to get their attention. They just sit there stoicly so I drive past hold up the finger and get over to get to my exit. Then they quickly switch lanes, get up next to me, rev once, but dont look over. So my exit is coming up so I just casually lean out the window and politely tell them to **** off and thanks for the glass bottle *******. This ever happen to anyone else? Or do most people respect others on the road?

-J

WayFast84
08-08-2006, 12:37 PM
****ING LITERBUGS!! you shoulda got their liscence plate and reported it!! some times towns give you a peice of the fine money.

enRo
08-08-2006, 12:45 PM
You gotta be an ******* to the idiots in that part of Roxbury :lol: Was it a red GTI with a CF hood?

lastcall190
08-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Silver Jetta black wheels, VW tuning stickers... Shoudl I expect the same from a red VW? hahaha I don't really care so much anymore, I wasn't about to follow him, he could've followed me if the foul language and international "thanks" sign had offended him. I hadn't seen the car around here ever before, so who knows. Oh btw, that mr clean autodry stuff works really well.

-J

Tsar
08-08-2006, 03:34 PM
ehh i brake check people like that... last one went into the grass, now he knows not to cut me off.

one day im gonna get my ass handed to me by some big SUV :lol:

WayFast84
08-08-2006, 03:42 PM
ehh i brake check people like that... last one went into the grass, now he knows not to cut me off.

one day im gonna get my ass handed to me by some big SUV :lol:

But it would be worth it if you were in front of him its not ur fault :D

jbird99
08-08-2006, 04:38 PM
im sure it happens to some people, but you may just be unlucky! Some guy that was walking around my block yesterday walked by my house and saw me get out of my car and told me, "hey buddy hows about you slow it down in the neighborhood." I simply answered hey ******* im not your buddy, and don't tell me how the **** to drive." I WAS DOING 25 TOPS, just cause the car may sound like its going fast, it does not mean that it is.

But as for those kids with the VW, What ********. There just jealous cause there car is a pos.

V
08-08-2006, 11:19 PM
ricers sucks, many drivers in general suck. you did fine, reporting it is more of a hassle sometimes, just dont get worked up about it, cuz then they win.

on rt 80 on friday, a work van in front of me slowly wandered off onto the left shoulder and threw up a rock, which, of course, hit my windsheild and put a chip and crack in it. He was on a cell phone not paying attention, so I took off after him, then he changed lanes as i was changing and almost hit me, so i got in front of him and got hard on the brakes. A yukon is bigger than his van, hehe. Then he was acting like an ass and motioning for me to hit him, so i just backed off, and my gf got the phone number off the side of the truck, we called it and made a complaint w/ the plate number(it was a nationwide company) a rep was supposed to call me back but hasnt yet, so im callling again tomorrow. Anyways, right after it all happened i was coming up on the state trooper barracks at exit 12, so i pulled off and told the trooper on duty. he said to file a walk-in accident report at my local pd, and call the company, if they wont pay, take it to small claims court.

lastcall190
08-08-2006, 11:34 PM
"ricers sucks, many drivers in general suck."

Yea you said it. Ah well it's overwith. And what happened with you and that van is almost the same thing that happened to my mother a few years back... only it was a semi with scrap metal, and a piece flew out and shattered the entire windshield. Forget car damages it was close to fatal, so we called the truck company and I *believe* it was all rectified. Took a little while but everything came full circle, hope you have good luck with that as well.

Jbird, are you at all near the Randolph on RT10 area? I think I may have seen your car around there from time to time...

-J

firehawk1120
08-09-2006, 12:20 PM
I deal with ******** on the road all the time. For me mostly it's cigarette ashes and the butts themselves. I had someone throw one out the window that almost came in my car. I pulled up next to them and flipped out on them it was a girl and her punk ass bf. Then I proceeded to do a nice little burn out throwing rocks and anything else on the ground at the side of their car.

Scorched SS
08-09-2006, 01:46 PM
I deal with ******** on the road all the time. For me mostly it's cigarette ashes and the butts themselves. I had someone throw one out the window that almost came in my car. I pulled up next to them and flipped out on them it was a girl and her punk ass bf. Then I proceeded to do a nice little burn out throwing rocks and anything else on the ground at the side of their car.

yeah thats why im gonna start keeping a roll of pennys in my car - one cigarette butt gets them my 2¢ on their hood!

Draven94blackbird
08-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Damm straight! pennys are my best freind. i now only get mad if i dont have them. i have so many ******** in my town and i get easly piss of couse its like every one gets there license at k-mart now and think they are the kings of the road, that no one else drives on it and the clean up crew is behind them. i think next time im going to bring my BB-GUN an see how they like it.