PDA

View Full Version : Warning for anyone dealing with Transam4life(Alex Quiles)

j0n
09-07-2006, 04:47 PM
About 2-3 months ago he told me he would be purchasing a CC306 camshaft from me. I held it for him and waited that entire time for him to come up with the money, even turning down other buyers saying it was sold. When he finally decided to go through with the purchase he apparantly couldnt afford the price of shipping nor could he afford to drive down here(~1 hour each way) to pick up the camshaft so he asked that i use his company's shipping ID so that they would cover shipping. This translated into an additional 15-20 minutes(of my lunch break at work) of me screwing around at the UPS store so that he wouldnt have to pay shipping. Now, a couple weeks later, I receive a bill for those shipping charges. I inform alex of the charges and he tells me to "eat the bill" and hangs up on me.

So anyone thinking about doing business with him I would strongly suggest that you do not.

To alex, pay for the shipping charges and i'll have this thread delted. Ignore it and I'll gladly drive up to north jersey to discuss the charges with you.

j0n

GP99GT
09-07-2006, 04:58 PM
thats pretty ****ed up, alex. own up and pay the bill. cant afford $13, but you can afford all this **** for your car? ********.

1984camaroz28
09-07-2006, 08:36 PM
ive delt with him never had a problem.....im shure he will pull thro

j0n
09-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Well the fact that he said "eat the bill" and hung up on me leads me to believe he has no intentions of "pulling through"

ar0ck
09-07-2006, 10:59 PM
You forgot to mention how incredibly rude your voice mail was and how incredibly rude you were over the phone. If you talked to me like a normal human being I would have been glad to help you out since I did agree to cover the shipping. The way you talk down to me though I cant think of a reason why I want to help you out. I even payed $10 extra over the agreed price to cover the Pay-Pal costs.

I took a while to buy the part because I was still researching and thinking about what I was getting into, I finally moved on the part because I had the cash in hand and was ready. The reason I didn't drive down was because my car is my DD and it was in pieces when it finally came to getting the cam. I can afford shipping & costs to drive down but I figured it would be alot faster to just use a current UPS account, pay my boss, and save you time at the UPS Store, by simply giving you the number it should have given the UPS Store all my companys information.

I might look into it.

j0n
09-08-2006, 01:11 AM
Incredibly rude huh? You try getting jerked around while selling a part for 3 weeks, going out of your way to help the buyer avoid any shipping charges, and then getting a bill for those shipping charges...not to mention all the while giving the buyer an incredible deal on said part. Helping me out? This is not a case of "helping me out". This is a bill addressed to the wrong person, and you will be paying for it. You'd better "look into it" really quickly because this will be settled by tomorrow evening when we all go to JM's dorm.

98tadriver
09-08-2006, 01:15 AM
i know all about getting jerked around bro it sucks ass.

CJDZ24_Z28
09-08-2006, 06:27 AM
I talked to Jon over the phone several times and met for parts I picked up very late at night and it was my fault getting there late. Never had a problem and I didn't get any rude responses....

foff667
09-08-2006, 08:08 AM
sounds like Jon got a raw deal and you "might wanna look into it" Alex...that would be the right thing to do in this case IMHO.

90FormulaWS6
09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
regardless of whos rude to who, the fact is alex, you HAVE TO pay the bill... i dont even see the option of "looking into it"

ar0ck
09-08-2006, 11:56 AM
You'd better "look into it" really quickly because this will be settled by tomorrow evening when we all go to JM's dorm.

Is that a threat? If that is your chances are slim to none.

GP99GT
09-08-2006, 12:08 PM
:popcorn:

the fact is alex, you said shipping would be covered by your company, it wasnt, so you should pay for it. you bought the part, you pay shipping, thats how it always is.

foff667
09-08-2006, 12:09 PM
guys, don't let it come to blows, Alex you owe him $13.00, Jon are you really gonna fight someone for $13? :lol:

yes I know its the principle, you helped out who you wouldve considered your friend, board member blah blah blah wgaf? Just get er done guys $13 isnt enough to fight over to this extent.

ar0ck
09-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Look, im not debating that I said I would or would not pay the bill, its the way I was spoken to, and the way it was handled is the reason Im fighting the bill. In fact if you apologize for the voice mail I have no problems paying you for the shipping. Im not trying to screw anyone its just that you have been rude to me for a while instead of talking to me about it like a human being.

90FormulaWS6
09-08-2006, 01:01 PM
alex it sounds like you have sand in your vagina

BrandonDrecksage
09-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Look, im not debating that I said I would or would not pay the bill, its the way I was spoken to, and the way it was handled is the reason Im fighting the bill. In fact if you apologize for the voice mail I have no problems paying you for the shipping. Im not trying to screw anyone its just that you have been rude to me for a while instead of talking to me about it like a human being.

he wouldn't have been rude to you if the bill was taken care of in teh first place.

I've met jon a couple of times..nice guy. To bad people try to take advantage.

foff667
09-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Look, im not debating that I said I would or would not pay the bill, its the way I was spoken to, and the way it was handled is the reason Im fighting the bill.

Ever heard sticks & stones...bottom line is you owe him his $13, be the bigger man & stop whining about why your not going to pay him MONEY YOU OWE. This isnt about being polite, it isnt about saying please or thankyou just give him whats owed and you'll look like the bigger man. Right now your acting like more of a child then he is by responding with a move like "if he said it nicely I wouldve given him the money, but because he didnt say please im not paying him a dime" thats retarded and I honestly would be more pissed off now then before the thread if I were him.

Stop acting like a friggin 4 year old pay him and be done with it.

GP99GT
09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
I've met jon a couple of times..nice guy.

well.....i dunno about that. :lol:

theres a reason why we all call him jerkoff jon

Savage_Messiah
09-08-2006, 02:17 PM

so if you go to buy a car and you dont like the way the salesman talks to you, you're gonna take the car and not pay them for it?

WayFast84
09-08-2006, 02:20 PM
:grin:..So what? People are rude to me everyday, thats no excuse to not pay a bill! Pay up And next time when people are being "rude" and your trieng to buy some thing from them, maybe thats a hint not to do busness with them(nothing personal with any one here)

foff667
09-08-2006, 02:22 PM
so if you go to buy a car and you dont like the way the salesman talks to you, you're gonna take the car and not pay them for it?

took the words out of my mouth casey

NJSPEEDER
09-08-2006, 03:00 PM
could everyone please leave this issue to the people directly invovled.
it is up to alex and jon to work it out, not everyone else.

j0n
09-08-2006, 06:08 PM
You have my paypal account address Alex...feel free to deposit $13 into it.

unstable bob gable
09-09-2006, 09:42 PM
PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL! PAY THE BILL!

NJSPEEDER
09-09-2006, 10:21 PM
as stated before, leave this between the members involved.

j0n
09-09-2006, 11:48 PM
you have an instant message tim

90FormulaWS6
09-10-2006, 04:29 PM
did you transfer the dipstick to the new motor? LOL

j0n
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
did you transfer the dipstick to the new motor? LOL

wrong thread and yes i did lol

and alex...im still waiting...

j0n
09-10-2006, 05:11 PM
so alex has a new reason for not paying...apparantly he "doesn't like me" :cry:

90FormulaWS6
09-10-2006, 06:20 PM
apparantly he "doesn't like me" :cry:
isnt this something wayfast would do... i mean its typical of that age group

foff667
09-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Im gonna use that as my excuse as to why im not gonna pay my next mortgage payment :lol:

GP99GT
09-11-2006, 11:40 AM
i dont like geico, i think im gonna stop paying them

NJSPEEDER
09-11-2006, 04:28 PM
i have asked twice now, leave this thread to the people invovled in the dispute. if anyone else has a dispute with alex, this would be the appropriate place to discuss it, if not, stay out of it.

j0n
09-11-2006, 07:13 PM
Bill was faxed...we'll see what happens from here

unstable bob gable
09-13-2006, 10:09 PM
TTT

j0n
09-14-2006, 10:19 AM
yea...nothings happened yet