PDA

View Full Version : Belt Length

ar0ck
09-12-2006, 04:33 PM
On my 95 Z, we are comming close to finishing it up and I was just wondering to see if anyone with a similar set up would know what length belt I need. Im going to measure it with the string method, but I wanted to see if I am at least close, so I don't have to make a return trip to the parts store...

My set up is only for the Crank, Power Steering & Altenator... No A/C and I have March Under/Over drive pulleys on the Crank and Altenator. Does anyone have a similar set up and know what belt length they used?

Just trying to play it safe and see if Im on the right path with length and all.

NJSPEEDER
09-12-2006, 07:29 PM
i can't find it right now, but i know for a fact there is a thread about this on CZ28. it was a few years ago, i remember someone compiling a list of belt lengths for adding/subtracting different things from the accesary loop.

V
09-12-2006, 10:57 PM
i dunno if it'll help you any and you probably already know(some people may not), but if you do use a string to get the length, the last 3 numbers in the part# of the belt is the length.