PDA

View Full Version : When is to much?

WayFast84
09-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Im having a hard time telling me to stop buying **** for my car, How do you know when enough is enough? how do you stop?!! I got over 1 grand into the performance of the car still, and allthough its not the fastest, I am pretty happy with it for the motor, in the sotp with !air !a/c tune up with msd parts headers !spare tire/jack/tire iron It felt damn close to my freinds ediebrawk headers and blowmaster catback lb9 car.. but he also has a sub and a big ass boddy, now im getting a cam wich should optomize my motor, and IM STILL NOT FAWKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i stop before buying a new catback, 3:73's electric fan etc etc!!!!!

35thls1ss19
09-19-2006, 07:02 PM
who cares? You should learn how to stop makin a new thread every five min?

SamhainZ28
09-19-2006, 07:16 PM
get a license?

johnjzjz
09-19-2006, 07:20 PM
most have forgotten how when you first get involved with a car how it is but even you have to admit ( your high maintainance ) --- give it a rest once a week not 2 / 3 times a day --- jz

WayFast84
09-19-2006, 07:21 PM
can this thread please get locked :roll:

/thread

edit

thanks jz!

BonzoHansen
09-19-2006, 07:48 PM
You asked for it, now take it.

Stop starting new projects. Stop spending so much time on the internet. Get out & put what you have together. Don't mess with gauges or whatever nonsense you are thinking about. One project at a time. One. It is way better to finish one small project then to never finish 3 big ones. You are making yourself crazy. You keep it up, and I bet the car is gone in 2 years and you lose all interest in them.

This is your first car. Enjoy it, learn. Stop trying to build the perfect car. 1) It doesn't exist, and 2) you don't know how or even what it is.

Edit: I hope eveyone in this thread can stay constructive and act like 12 year olds.

camaro2you
09-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Matt look at my car for and example i did it in stages and i actually went back and redid a few things already because i wasnt satisfied with it the first time and i already have plans to redo a few things again but thats down the road sometime in a year or two.

98tadriver
09-19-2006, 07:56 PM
take your money, go to a horse race, put it all down on a 50 to 1 shot and win more money

Mike
09-19-2006, 08:11 PM
you know you have enough when you click on a site and cant open a section and find somthing to replace a stock part on your car.........

carryon