PDA

View Full Version : hotel accomadations

NJSPEEDER
09-20-2006, 06:50 PM
i figured i would post up and make everyone jealous of gthe best hotle i have ever stayed in.
first of all, i must say my typing my be worse than normal because i am enjoying the lager that i get for free with my dinner. :D
i am also watching the yankees game on a plasma that has to be 50+ inches and i will be retiring to the jacuzzi once the game ends. :)
my room hs a king sized bed, fridge, 24 hour room service, and a bunch of other **** i can't think of right now.
hmmm, beer is going down smothly, i will wait til the end of the inning to reload the three cups i am carrying back and forth. only thing they need to add is a waitress in hte lobby and i would be set. :)

Ian
09-20-2006, 07:01 PM
what hotel is this?

Tsar
09-20-2006, 07:15 PM
sheraton > timmay

Teds89IROC
09-20-2006, 07:20 PM
and no lady friend to share it with FTL :lol: Sounds like a nice place though

~Ted

NJSPEEDER
09-20-2006, 07:35 PM
it is called home suites. managed by the hilton company.
i am working on the lady to share it with part, never a good plan to start with the new staff day one. (only one way to learn that lesson ;) )
i have a kitchen if i happen to feel like cooking for myself. i have a feeling that won't get much use with lager on tap downstairs.

PBodyGT87
09-20-2006, 10:38 PM
it is called home suites. managed by the hilton company.
i am working on the lady to share it with part, never a good plan to start with the new staff day one. (only one way to learn that lesson ;) )
i have a kitchen if i happen to feel like cooking for myself. i have a feeling that won't get much use with lager on tap downstairs.

The karns family and I have stayed there once, in virginia. It's nice.

Tru2Chevy
09-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Wow....buzzed Timmy types way worse that sober Timmy.

- Justin

deadtrend1
09-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Wow....buzzed Timmy types way worse that sober Timmy.

- Justin

is that even possible???