PDA

View Full Version : Last Week of Bridgeport Points Saturday

NJSPEEDER
09-20-2006, 09:06 PM
hey gang,
if anyone wanted to make it to a points night at the dirt track, saturday is your last chance. it is a double points night for all divisions.
the #99 is currently in 8th in his first full points season.
the car is pretty beat up after an incident during the feature last week. there are some serious chassis issues and it will be a struggle to get the top 15 finish randy needs to finish the season in the top 10 in points.
if anyone is in south jersey saturday night please come out to bridgeport and cheer for randy.

chemicalstylez
09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
I've lived in Gibbstown my whole life... the track is literally 5 minutes away from me and i've never been there lol.

Untamed
09-21-2006, 01:14 PM
... the car is pretty beat up after an incident during the feature last week. there are some serious chassis issues and it will be a struggle to get the top 15 finish randy needs to finish the season in the top 10 in points.

When ISNT this car beat up? Seems like every post about it, has either a serious crash in it, or a fight.

I'll raise a brew to Randy later tonight. Hope he gets at least a little money for all the trouble.

Tru2Chevy
09-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Heh.....yea, it does seem that way, but we have had a few nights that were relatively uneventful, and produced a decent finish. Hopefully things will go as smoothly as possible this weekend, and Randy can finish his rookie season at Bridgeport with a solid top 10 in the points. That should be a great foundation to build on for next year.

Just found this shot of Randy running the inside line, while the points leader (John Pursell) is on the outside:
http://www.sjdrimages.com/2006Photos/916/DSC_0018.JPG

- Justin