PDA

View Full Version : Dyno Tune from Bryan Herter

sleeperMULLET
10-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Hey guys, I e-mailed Bryan from PCMforLESS.com about him coming to the NJ area to dyno tune some cars. He said if we can get 4-5 cars together he can come to a Dyno in Philly for $100 an hour. Does anyone need a tune, becasue I sure do.

NP_00'T/A
10-01-2006, 09:24 AM
I might know someone interested i'll ask him and let you know

sleeperMULLET
10-01-2006, 09:55 AM
awsome, i think he can tune LS1 cars too, I'll have to ask him

Formulalt1
10-01-2006, 05:26 PM
Consider me in on this. So do we have to pay for the dyno runs and then a hundred a hour for him? Or does he rent the dyno to use from them. Just curious on how much this might run with the dyno but either way I am sure its cheaper then I was planning on paying him.

sleeperMULLET
10-01-2006, 05:51 PM
this is his exact words in the e-mail:
"Yes, if you guys can get 4-5 cars together I can make it out. I have a dyno shop in the Philly area we can use that I get for $100 an hour.
Bryan"
I quess it all depends on how long it takes to tune a car to determine the final price.

Formulalt1
10-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Well, I am in. If he needs a deposit or anything just let me know but I will probably be in touch with him as well. Hopefully we can get another couple people interested as well.

sleeperMULLET
10-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Bryan e-mailed me today "I will be out in Philly in 1.5 to 2 weeks to do a couple cars if you wanted to get in on a dyno tune." Who wants to go?

PsychoticGTAand LTI
10-05-2006, 02:45 PM
im down i need a tune bad so defianlty count me in. what dates is this occuring is the important part i cant miss class or work.

sleeperMULLET
10-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Brian said to call him middle of next week and he will set everything up, I'm not going to be able to make it becasue I have to take off my intake and get it machined becasue my block and heads were decked, but my intake wasn't touched, and thats the reason for my massive vaccum leak. I just started a new job so I won't be able to touch my car for awhile. Does anyone want to get all the info from Bryan since I can't make it?

ar0ck
10-05-2006, 09:37 PM
I just had my car tuned by MadZ28, but I found a dead spot between 3-4k RPM's. So I think Im gonna do this to have it looked at.

Formulalt1
10-06-2006, 02:47 AM
Brian said to call him middle of next week and he will set everything up, I'm not going to be able to make it becasue I have to take off my intake and get it machined becasue my block and heads were decked, but my intake wasn't touched, and thats the reason for my massive vaccum leak. I just started a new job so I won't be able to touch my car for awhile. Does anyone want to get all the info from Bryan since I can't make it?
I talked to Bryan about this already this week. I will call him mid week next week and arrange it for any day the rest of you guys who want to do this can be there. Just let me know what day works best for you guys and then hopefully we can get a day that works for all of us and then something that will work with Bryan as well.

John

PsychoticGTAand LTI
10-08-2006, 03:07 PM
so we got a date on this yet im delaying doing my suspension work so i can afford this lol, hopefully we can make this a saturday or sunday deal or sumin i got classes all week but if not then no way im going to class lol. and is it 200 dollars to do it then 100 dollars and hour or whats the deal with pricing

Formulalt1
10-08-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't think he will do weekends but I am waiting on you guys for a day that will work. I can take a day off work the week after next. So any day works for me.As for pricing, I still need to figure out exactly how that is working. I know for the dyno portion its just the 100 per hour but I am unsure of what he charges on top of that but will ask him Monday or turesday and let you know.

ar0ck
10-08-2006, 03:24 PM
If its a work day, I could trailer my car which would be awesome. I keep having over heating problems, and I think my tune from MadZ28 has some serious issues.

Knipps
10-08-2006, 03:45 PM
damn i wish i was in the area to have this done...
so many disadvantages to being 4 hours away from home :(

Formulalt1
10-08-2006, 04:37 PM
So I am thinking of either the 18th or 19th. Does that work for you guys?

ar0ck
10-08-2006, 04:39 PM
19th would work if I can get back early enough so I can get to class early :lol: