PDA

View Full Version : So this spaz is trying to scam me.

GP99GT
10-02-2006, 02:11 PM
I bid on a mustang on ebay, i was the winning bidder, but the reserve price wasnt met. oh well, right? so i get this in an email today:

DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE, CONTACT THE SELLER AT: CREEID@aol.com

I am the seller of the 1988 Ford : Mustang Item number: 190034902742, and I wanted to let you know that you have now the opportunity to purchase this item at your last bid price as I decided to lower the reserve. The eBay policy automatically allows you to be named winner by default, nevertheless, I need your agreement on this so I may contact eBay to confirm you the winning position, otherwise I'll relist the item. I am sorry for any inconvenience, but I need an answer ASAP. So email me back at CREEID@aol.com and let me know your position. Thank you.

DO NOT REPLY THIS MESSAGE, CONTACT THE SELLER AT: CREEID@aol.com

So, i figured hey, this might be legit, and sent an email to the address they gave me, saying that im interested and id like to come look at the car before i put any money down on it, since it isnt far away. now i get this email back from them:

Hello gp99gt,

Your bid was US $3,050.00 and you can buy it at this price i will pay for shipping , fore the moment i am in England UK whit some business so if you want we can do this deal trough ebay, is easy and secure ! If you are agree let me know your full name and full address and i will send all the information to ebay so we can start with shipping .

Let me know your answer!

So, here i sit...trying to think of ways to **** this guy over. Im pretty sure he hijacked this other persons account in order to send the message from eBay, cause its a woman with 100% positive feedback. Any ideas?

Update

Ok, new stuff. I sent him a fake name and address for him to "send to ebay for shipping", and i just got this email back:

Ok i will send all your shipping info to ebay so they can start the deal . thank you

Tru2Chevy
10-02-2006, 02:14 PM
I would contact eBay and let them know what you think happened.

- Justin

enRo
10-02-2006, 02:15 PM
im with justin. or better yet, say u need shipping and handling charges to send him $3000 in rolls of pennies. you win.

GP99GT
10-02-2006, 02:16 PM
I would contact eBay and let them know what you think happened.

- Justin

well yeah im gonna do that...but then im also gonna play along with the scam and **** with him for being a scumbag

AJP1987
10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
ask for his adress so you can send him a check and pretend to be really excited and stupid. he might give it to you if you seem totaly ignorant, then when you have it you can decide what to do.

1. Travel there and punch him in the face one time for everyone who has ever been scammed.

2. Send him a box of dog****.

3. Send him an exploding box of dog****.

4. Send him a bigger exploding box of dog****.

5. Light his house on fire.

just a few ideas.

enRo
10-02-2006, 02:53 PM
1. Travel there and punch him in the face one time for everyone who has ever been scammed.

2. Send him a box of dog****.

i like those ideas

GP99GT
10-02-2006, 02:56 PM
i sent him my "full name and address" so we'll see where it goes from there. i made it look like im all excited too :lol:

r0nin89
10-02-2006, 04:47 PM
The box of dog**** is a good idea... but other than that ,throw that "How many people wanna kick some ass" song on from Jay and Silent Bob and stomp that mother out on his own door step.

Let eBay know , after you do those things.

GP99GT
10-02-2006, 05:24 PM
now its getting creepy, he got my AIM name somehow.

CREEID: and you are ?
GrandPrixL36: what?
CREEID: how are you
GrandPrixL36: who are you
CREEID: i am a seller from eBay
GrandPrixL36: yes you are the one with the mustang in the UK
CREEID: : ) yes
GrandPrixL36: how did you get my screen name?
CREEID: i don`t know it was here....
CREEID: are you still interested in the car becausse is still avaible

GrandPrixL36: yes, where is the car located?
CREEID: is located in uk but is no problem will shipp it for only 120 $US to your shipping address
GrandPrixL36: wow thats cheap!
GrandPrixL36: do you mind if i pay in cash? i dont feel safe using any other way, and i could send the cash in a box so nobody would know what it is
CREEID: i am working only through ebay let me know if you are agree and i will contact them
GrandPrixL36: how do we do it through ebay?
CREEID: they will contact you with all the info
GrandPrixL36: okay, whenever you are ready, ill be awaiting an email from eBay.
CREEID: ok ... i will contact them at soon as i I will contact them as soon as I can...let me know when they will contact you so we can move forward. Thanks.
CREEID: please send me a e-mail with you shipping address so i can send it to them

deadtrend1
10-02-2006, 05:51 PM
CREEID: ok ... i will contact them at soon as i I will contact them as soon as I can..

Hes nervous and starting to studdddddder .. :)

enRo
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM
theres a command.... im trying to remember it. when u talk on aim... direct connect with him, and theres a code u can type in Start>Run ... and itll tell u the IP's that are connected to you. then you post it up in a hackers forum and watch the hackers go to town on him :-D

88BluBird
10-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Nice... i agree with Kane..the hackers will eat him alive! HACK THE PLANET!!

GP99GT
10-02-2006, 07:13 PM
yeah ive heard of that but i cant remember teh command either...hes on AOL so idk if we can direct connect

GP99GT
10-02-2006, 08:06 PM
okay, so he sent me the fake ebay email. and guess what it has in it....

his address to send a western union payment to!

Brando56894
10-02-2006, 08:20 PM
theres a command.... im trying to remember it. when u talk on aim... direct connect with him, and theres a code u can type in Start>Run ... and itll tell u the IP's that are connected to you. then you post it up in a hackers forum and watch the hackers go to town on him :-D

its netstat -all noah

good hacker/internet security place: www.astalavista.net buy u have to subscribe, and it just so happens im a member there :twisted:

chrisfrom nj
10-02-2006, 08:36 PM
the same thing happened to me with a 68 camaro it looked great in the pics it had a 454 roll cage the car was a drag car the lady that was selling it was in portugal she wanted 10,000 for the car she wanted me to meet with her in portugal with 6,000 and she wanted me to send her 4,000 western union so she can buy another car what kind of b/s was that

enRo
10-02-2006, 09:24 PM
its netstat -all noah

good hacker/internet security place: www.astalavista.net buy u have to subscribe, and it just so happens im a member there :twisted:

ahhh thanks. its been awhile since ive hacked someone :-D :j/k: i knew it had net in there somewhere